4

Thank you @GoldRose69 for your character name suggestions! I have friends with some of those names. If you want to get a shoutout/dedication please comment or message me, girls and guys, names! If would be a big help for me to get suggestions instead of making my assigned FBI agent believe I'm pregnant(I'm not)!

We entered my room and I immediately sat down at my desk and Andrew flopped down on my bed on his back. I have a fairly large room with a walk-in closet, built-in bathroom, couch and tv, a desk and my bed. Okay, it's a huge room but what can you expect I'm rich.

"Nice room, I especially love this" he held up my black lacy bra. I blushed before I got up and grabbed it from his hands.

"Forget you saw that, " I said as I threw it in a drawer.

He laughed "not a chance, that will forever be in my mind, but i'd love to see you in it Regina baby" he winked which caused me to blush even more and turn around.

" let's just get to work," I said. I got my English stuff from my bag and turned on my laptop.

" Okay so... what are we supposed to be doing?'

I rolled my eyes. " you didn't listen when he was explaining the project did you?" I questioned. He shook his head no. I sighed. " Okay well, we have to read and annotate Romeo and Juliet, write a summary of each scene, then write a final essay on the themes of the play."

He groaned in annoyance. "No" he whined. "that's so boring and everyone knows Romeo and Juliet."

"Good then it should be easy" I smirked. He groaned but sat down next to me as we started to read. About an hour and a half later we finished the first scene. We kept having to stop because someone wouldn't stop whining about how bored he was. "Oh my god, I'm done," I said as I flopped face down on my bed. I heard him laugh as he sat down next to me. I rolled over on my side and glared at him.

"Oh c'mon Regina baby, I'm sorry but 'Romeo and Juliet' is just so boring." I rolled my eyes. Andrew lifted up my head onto his lap and started running his hands through my hair. I closed my eyes and sighed. "Feel good?" he asked. I nodded as he kept doing it. I soon felt myself getting more and more tired. I was woken up by Andrew lightly shaking me. "Regina. Regina baby wake up." I shook my head and tried to go back to sleep. "Regina your mom wants us down for dinner."

I sighed and sat up. "How long was I out?" I yawned. He shrugged as he stood up.

" about an hour maybe two," he said. He held out his hand for me, which I took.

"Sorry about that. I guess I was more comfortable than I thought." I laughed.

"It's all good I fell asleep a little after you did." I nodded and we walked downstairs.

When we got downstairs my ten-year-old sister, Annelise, ran up to us. She is an exact copy of me and my mom, looking more like my mom with her identical blonde hair."Hey, Sorella."

"Hi Gina." she turned to Andrew with a smile. "Hi, I'm Annelise, what's your name?" I laughed she such an outgoing person.

Andrew bent down to her level before he replied. "I'm Andrew Gray it's nice to meet you smallfry."

"Ohhhh so you're the reason daddy's upset."

I rose my eyebrows at that. "What do you mean Sorella?"

"He's been complaining to mamma about how there's a Gray in the house and how dare he be here," she said trying to copy dad's voice.

I snickered a little. "Maybe you coming for dinner isn't a good idea, Andrew."

He shrugged. "I guess not."

"Oh don't worry, every time daddy complains, mamma tells him 'shut up or you will be sleeping on the couch for a month'" she smiled.

Andrew laughed. "Looks like i'm staying."

We walked into the dining room as my mom was putting some food down. She smiled at us, then looked down. We followed her gaze to our hands which were still interlocked. We quickly let go and my mom gave me a questioning look. I shook my head at her and she just shrugged her shoulders sitting down. We all sat down with my mom on one end, my dad on the other. Andrew sat next to mom, with me next to him and the twelve-year-old twins Angelo and Emilio next to me. On the other side was Antonio next to dad, Annelise, and Luca.

"Who's that?" asked my little brother Luca. Luca looks like my dad but with my mom's blonde hair. He is fourteen years old and already acts like Antonio.

"Guys, meet Andrew Gray," I said as we sat down.

"Aren't you a viper?" asked Luca.

"Yeah, I am."

"Then what are you doing here?" asked Luca again.

"Shut it, Luca. He's here for school not for the gang."

"But-"

"Luca." I glared at him. He put his head down and started eating. Everyone got quiet.

"Well how's everyone days been?" asked Mamma.

"It was fine mamma," said Antonio as he was eating.

Mamma rose her eyebrow. "Really? Cause I got a call that says differently."

Andrew snorted to which I hit him on the arm. "I plead the fifth mamma," said Tony. Mamma rolled her eyes but said nothing more.

"There's a field trip next week," said Annelise excitedly.

"That's great bambina, where is it?" asked mamma.

"The science museum. Can one of you take me?" she asked.

"I don't know Annelise, you know we aren't exactly popular around here," said dad.

Annalise looked down upset. "I bet Patrick would go with you if you asked," I told her. Patrick is uncle Sean's son and Alessia's cousin.

She smiled up at me. "Really?" I nodded at her. She went back to eating.

Everyone went back to eating as Andrew put his hand on my knee. He started moving his hand up when I grabbed his hand lightly. I leaned towards him and whispered in his ear. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing," he whispered back. He kept his hand there the rest of dinner, every once in a while moving it up a bit making me push it back down.

When we were done I walked Andrew out to his bike. "I'll see you tomorrow," I said.

"Yeah, thanks for dinner," he said. We stood there awkwardly before he chuckled. "Alright, come here." he opened up his arms to me. I rose my eyebrow and chuckled. "Can I have a hug?" he asked. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his waist. He wrapped his arms around me and held me for a minute.

He let me go. "I'll see you later, Regina baby." he kissed my cheek before hopping on his bike and starting it. He gave me a wink then backed out of the driveway and left.

***********************************************************************************************
Ooo it got a little handsy under the table from Andrew. Hope you guys enjoyed! Please vote, comment, and share my story with your friends if you like my story so far!