45

Thank you @OVER_IT_ for the feedback on my story! I'm glad you like how the men don't underestimate the women and how they are equals. And there might be a trilogy in the future!

Mamma walked back and forth in front of the car putting her hair up in a ponytail only to pull it out again. Antonio grabbed her wrists pulling them down to the side. He pulled her hair back down to lay down her back. "You look fine, mamma. He'll be out in a few minutes."

She nodded and leaned up against the hood of the car. "I know, I know. I just can't believe he's out." The sounds of the prison's front gate opening made all of us snap our heads towards it.

Dad walked out in a black button-up shirt and black slacks. He pulled his sunglasses up to rest on the top of his head. He smiled. He opened his arms up as mamma jogged into his arms. Her arms and legs wrapped around him. "Oh my god, Jason."

"My beautiful princess." He whispered hugging her. She started kissing all over his face. He laughed. "I've missed you so much, my love."

She started crying. She tucked her head into his neck. "Dio, mi sei mancato (god I've missed you)."

Dad set her down and held her face in his hands. "You know I don't like you crying." He wiped her tears with his thumbs.

He moved from her arms to hug the twins. He then hugged Luca. Annelise jumped into his arms as he hugged Antonio. Dad set her down before hugging me. "I'm so proud of you babygirl, you did so good."

"Do you wanna go home, Amore?"

He kissed the side of her head. "I'd like nothing more than that."

"Then let's go." said mamma. Antonio got into the driver's seat with mamma sitting in dad's lap in the passenger seat. Annelise, the boys, and I climbed into the back of the car. Antonio drove us home.

When we got home Dad picked mamma up and walked with her to the front door. He set her down opening the door. Madi and Sam jumped into Dad's arms. "Oh hello, my lovely ladies." He said carrying them inside.

We all walked in behind them. Aunt Sam grabbed his face making him look at her. "I'm gone for what a month? And you go and get yourself arrested."

Dad chuckled kissing her forehead. "What can I say? You keep all of us on track."

Madi kissed his cheek. "You know us girls are the only thing that keeps all you boys from winding up dead."

Dad chuckled. As he hugged Uncle Sean And Chris, I felt an arm snake around my waist. I turned my head to see Drew. "Well don't you look beautiful." He said looking down at my pink cropped top and white jean skirt.

I smiled at him laying my head on his shoulder. "Thank you." He kissed the side of my head. "I didn't know you were coming over."

"Mamá insisted that she and dad come to see Jason."

I looked over and sure enough, Jackson and Amelia were standing in the corner. Amelia walked up to dad. She held out her hand for him. Dad smirked bringing her hand up to kiss her knuckles. Amelia rolled her eyes. "Welcome back to the real world."

"Thank you." Jackson and Dad shook hands. "Thank you both for coming."

Jackson nodded. "We're glad you got out of there."

Dad sat down on the couch with mamma on his lap. Everyone found seats on chairs and couches. Drew sat in a chair pulling me to his lap. No one even batted an eye. We all made small talk while we drank. Dad started to pick mamma up off his lap. Her eyes went wide. Dad sat back down with a worried expression on his face. "Princess, why are you freaking?"