42

Thank you @tripteri for the feedback on my story! I'm glad you like Jason King and all his possessive sweet quirks! And I haven't got to reading your story yet but I promise I will!

I woke up to the smell of cinnamon pancakes. I opened my eyes to see Drew sitting beside me with a plate of pancakes. I smiled at him. "Morning."

"Morning beautiful." He said leaning down to kiss my lips but moved them to my cheek. "I know you don't like kissing in the morning."

I sat up and kissed his cheek. "Lemme go brush my teeth, then you can have your kiss." I stood up and walked into the bathroom. I quickly brushed my teeth and went back out to my room. Drew picked me up when I walked in and pushed me against the wall. "Drew?"

He placed his lips against mine. He moved his lips slowly pushing his tongue into my mouth. I moaned as he squeezed my ass. He moved his lips down to my neck. "You wanna eat Queenie?"

I pecked his lips. "Yes please." He set me down letting me walk over to my bed. I ate my pancakes on his lap. I leaned back pecking his lips. "Thank you for breakfast."

"You're welcome." I set my plate down when I was finished and turned around on his lap. I grabbed the end of his shirt and tried to pull it off him. He grabbed my hands. "Queenie."

"Why are you stopping me?"

He kissed my forehead. "I'm not gonna have sex with you when I know you're doing it to keep your mind off of what happened yesterday."

I wrapped my arms around him laying my head on his shoulder. "I can't believe they convicted him. All that evidence was faked, I just don't know how to prove it."

"I was at the dock Queenie and so were your brothers, we know it was faked." He whispered. "But they aren't gonna believe the word of the sons of gang leaders."

"I know."

He kissed my shoulder. "We'll find a way to prove he didn't do anything, he shouldn't have to go to jail for something he didn't do." He started to lean forward to kiss me when the door opened. "Mamá!? Jesus, can't you knock?"

I moved off his lap to sit next to him. "Is everything alright Miss Amelia?"

"I can't find Sydney."

"What do you mean you can't find mamma?" I asked standing up.

"I left for less than an hour to get clothes for me and Andrew and when I got back she wasn't here."

"Both of you calm down." Started Drew. "She has to be somewhere."

The three of us started searching the house. Antonio spent the night at Alessia's house, Luca and the twins were at Drew's house with Robbie and Annelise was with Patrick. We thought it would be easier if just me, Drew, and Amelia were in the house with mamma. "I can't find her anywhere." I cried.

Drew grabbed my hand. "She has to be here."

Amelia came back downstairs. "I can't think of anywhere else she could be except- Oh fuck." She said grabbing her keys. "She might be at the beach."

"Why would she be at the beach?"

"To kill herself." At that note Drew and I started running around the house and property to find her.

"MAMMA?"

"TÍA?"

"Mamma?" I screamed running outside. I ran to the side yard farther towards the wooded area. I found mamma sitting on the ground in front of a small rock and wooden cross. "Mamma?" I Said quietly.

She turned her head to look at me. "Hey, Bambina."

"Mamma we're all worried sick about you," I Said. She patted the ground next to her. I sat down beside her. "What is this?"

"A memorial for my family." She whispered. "I spread Connor's ashes in the Adriatic Sea shortly after Antonio was born and my parents are buried in New York But I wanted something close to home where I could visit them."

"Why didn't you tell auntie Amelia?" I asked. "She thought you were going to kill yourself."

"I forgot to, I didn't mean to worry her." She looked down at the rock running her hand along the top. "I miss my brother so much."

"I know you do mamma."

"He was my lifeline before I met Jason... and now I don't even have him."

"We'll get him back mamma. That evidence was obviously faked and planted. I'm working with the lawyers to get the appeal."

"You're gonna do great things Bambina, of that I have no doubt about that."

"I'll leave you to it then." I kissed my fingers then placed my hand on the rock. "Ti amo mamma, ti amo zio, ti amo nonni."

I walked back over to the house to see Drew running out. "Did you find her?"

I nodded. "She's with her brother." I wrapped my arms around his neck putting my head into his neck. "You mean so much to me and I'm so thankful for you. I want you to know that."

"I do know." He whispered kissing my neck. He squeezed me tighter against him. "You are my everything."

He picked me up letting me wrap my legs around his waist. He walked us back inside and upstairs to my room. He gently laid me down on the couch. He laid down behind me wrapping his arm around my waist. "You should call Amelia, let her know I found mamma."

He pulled out his phone and dialed his mom putting it to his ear. "Mamá?... si Regina la encontró, tía Sydney está Bien, Ella está con su Hermano (found her, Aunt Sydney is fine, she is with her brother)." I grabbed the remote and turned on the tv. Drew pulled my T-shirt to the side to kiss my bare shoulder. "Everything is going to be okay."

"Okay."

"I want you to say it." I shook my head. He brought his hands to my stomach and started tickling me. I laughed as I swatted at his hands. "Say it."

"Okay okay." I laughed. He stopped for a moment. I took in a few breaths. "Ev-everything is going to be alright."