29

Thank you @Eliza16200 for the feedback on my story! I'm glad you like the outfit descriptions along with the picture I put in.

I could tell Alessia was getting annoyed and so was I. I looked at her to see her practically glaring at my dad. She looked back at me pleading with her eyes. "All right can we let the smartest people in the fucking room plan this? No offense mamma."

"None taken, Bambina."

I stood up. "Right well kinda full offense to you dad but your plan is shit."

He rolled his eyes. "Thanks, Regina."

"It won't work." I shrugged.

"How so?" Asked mamma sitting on dads lap.

"The Les Beaux Voyous know who Sydney is." Said Alessia. "You step one foot into their club and they will try to kill you."

"What do you suggest we do then?" Asked dad.

"Send Alessia and I in."

"No." Said, dad and Antonio.

I stood up. "And why the fuck not? We're smart, we're capable, and we can disguise ourselves so fucking well that you wouldn't be able to recognize us."

"I am not putting my daughter and my wife's goddaughter in danger." He said. "Your mother is perfectly capable of getting the drive we need."

I grabbed Alessia's hand and pulled her out of the room with me. "We are going to get ready."

"For?"

"The job."

"But your dad said we can't." Said Alessia. "Are we really going to go against your father?"

"Yes."

We spent the next hour and a half getting ready. We had on matching outfits but with mismatching colors. I had a pink cropped top, Alessia had a peach cropped top, I had a white tight skirt and Alessia had a black tight skirt. When we walked downstairs, where everyone was getting ready to leave, they pulled their guns on us. "Who the fuck are you?"

We smirked. We slightly pulled down our skirts turning around to show our crown tattoos. "Regina Madlyn Di Medici King what the fuck?" Shouted dad.

"I told you. We are the ones that can do this." I Said. "Dad they won't know it's us and we can get the drive. Please trust me."

"No do you understand I am not going to let you get hurt."

"Jason stop." Said, mamma. "She's right. They can do this."

"But- "

She touched his cheek. "They will be fine." She turned back to us. "You know what we need?"

We nodded. "The drive in the office safe."

Mamma walked up to us grabbing our hands. "Stay safe bambinas."

We nodded. The two of us went to the car and started driving. "I miss this." She said.

"What? Going on a job?"

"No just hanging out." She said. "I feel like we never actually hang out anymore just the two of us."

"I guess I haven't been a great friend."

"No, it's not that. We just haven't been hanging out."

"I promise we will hang out," I Said. "I love you Alessia."

"I love you, Regina."

We got to the club. We got in using a fake ID. "By the way, I love the hair."

I smiled. We disguised ourselves with a whole new look which is why no one recognized us at the house. I had curly red hair and Alessia had straight black hair and blue contacts. We looked really good. "I love the contacts."

We each ordered a drink. "He's over there." She said tilting her head to the side. "Coming out of the VIP section."

I looked over. "I got him." I messed up my hair a bit and brought my cleavage up. I walked over to the twenty-some-year-old man and fell into him. I giggled like I was drunk. "I'm sorry sugar," I Said using a southern accent.

His hands wrapped around my waist. "No need to apologize belle. What's your name?"

"Mary Angela."

"Quel Joli nom( what a beautiful name.)" he smirked.

"Now what does that mean?" I asked even though I knew what he said.

"You have a beautiful name along with a beautiful face."

I internally groaned. I brought my hand up to his chest. "Let me apologize properly."

He licked his lips. "Well, I definitely would not be against that."

"There you are, Mary Angela. I've been looking all over for you." Said Alessia in a matching southern accent. "Who is this cutie?"

"Oh, this is-" I started. "I never got your name."

"Jacque." He said. "Where did you two come from?"

"Alabama," I Said. "We came here on spring break together. We always wanted to vacation here."

"It's is a nice state." He said loosening his grip on me.

I bit my lip. "You know traveling isn't the only thing we do together."

His smirk came back. He grabbed Alessia's hand and kept his arm around my waist. He walked us upstairs to the guarded office. "Don't disturb us."

Closing the door behind us he pushed me up against the door. His lips descended onto mine. He quickly moved to Alessia. I got down on my knees and subtly reached into my boot. I pulled out a Syringe stabbing his in the leg. "Lessia grab him."

He fell into her arms as he got knocked out. "Fuck he's heavy." We threw him onto his chair behind the desk.

I walked over to his safe. "Lessia this sounds odd but I need you to moan but in different tones."

"What why?"

"Because his men out there think he's Fucking the two of us," I Said. "And do it by the door cause I need to concentrate."

While she started making sexual noises I worked on the safe. I filled up a glass with whiskey putting it on top of the safe. I turned the knob and wrote down the number every time the water rippled. When I had all five numbers I opened the safe. I took out the flash drive and put it in my boot. I grabbed Alessia and we ruffled up our hair. We opened the door and quickly shut it. The guard looked at us suspiciously. "He wanted some time alone." Winked Alessia.

The guard nodded. We walked downstairs. "Now let's get the fuck out of here before he wakes up."

***********************************************************************************************
Regina and Alessia's outfits

***********************************************************************************************Regina and Alessia's outfits

Best friends are very important and ditching your best friend I is not what you should do when you get a man. Okay, that is my advice for the day. If you want a shout out all you have to do is PM me about your favorite characters, chapters, moments, anything that you loved about my books but also what you think could be improved. Make sure to check out the first book in this series "The Princess and the Devil" and my other book "Beauty and the Beast...Well Not exactly".