48

Thank you @babegomez1 for the feedback on my story! I'm glad you love the description so much that you wanted to read the book! I mean that is the point but I'm still glad you like it!

Drew's POV

"It's Dante's son." He said. "Dante has a son."

Sydney closed her eyes a moment. She sat back down running a hand through her hair. "I'm gonna need you to say that again."

"My sources tell me that Dante had a son. He would be about a year older than Antonio."

"Don't act surprised." Said Ben. Jason growled lowly. Sydney put her hand on his arm. "It's probably your kid considering how much you fucked him when you were younger."

Jason stood up with a deadly look in his eyes. Sydney stood up calmly holding him back. "I never gave birth to a child of Dante's."

He scoffed. "Sure you didn't."

"The first child I've ever given birth to is in this room and the father of that child is my husband."

Ben nodded. Sydney turned back to Peter. "Peter so it's true?" Said Jason. "It really was him?"

"Yes, sir."

Sydney grabbed his arm. "You knew?" She growled.

"Princess I-"

"Everyone out." She said. "Everyone get the fuck out." She screamed.

Everyone left except me, Mamá, dad, Antonio, Regina, Sean, Chris, Alessia, Sydney, and Jason. Sydney stood up and started pacing. "Princess let me explain."

"No no you don't get to call me that right now." She said pushing him away from her. Mamá stood up and walked over to her. Sydney pushed her off of her as well. "This is what you were lying to me about? I had a right to know about this Jason."

Jason walked to her grabbing her face. "I heard rumors but just rumors. Yes, you had a right to know but I didn't want to scare you if it was just a rumor."

"I could've helped. We could've checked it out sooner." She said pulling his hands off of her. "We will talk about this later."

"Princess I'm so sorry."

She breathed in sitting back down. "When he took me he told me that he was unfaithful when he got out of prison. Some whore must have had his kid."

"Alessia start a search." Said Regina. She looked through her bag before looking back up to me. "Drew you have my computer right?"

I nodded. "It's in my bag, I'll be right back." I ran out to the car grabbing her laptop. When I came back in, Regina was glaring at the tech guys from the other gangs.

"You're all idiots. It took us what? Five minutes to find his mother and birth certificate and you morons had months?" She screamed. I walked inside and set the computer down. "Alessia and I have a combined IQ of almost four hundred while you guys probably don't even have a combined one hundred."

I wrapped my arms around her putting my chin on her shoulder. She was tense even in my arms. "I need you to relax. You don't work well when you're mad." I whispered. She took in a few breaths and relaxed in my arms. "Good girl."

I let her go.  She sat down opening up her computer. "All of you get out before I shoot you." They all left the room letting Alessia and Regina work. Regina and Alessia continued working for about an hour. They didn't even need to speak to each other, they would just look at each other before going back to what they were doing. Antonio sat beside Alessia watching what she was doing trying to help but she would just slap his hand away. I knew better and just sat quietly beside Regina. She looked up at Alessia. "Are you getting the same thing?"

Alessia nodded. "October 18th-"

"2016." They both Said.

"Regina, what's the deal with October 18th?" Asked Sydney.

"Auntie it's kinda complicated."

"We started with the mother. She was a prostitute that did have a baby boy. We have the birth certificate of the kid and records of them living in Chicago for fourteen years." Regina leaned forward rubbing her temples. "But all traces of them disappear on October 18th, 2016."

"Regina break it down for me," I whispered pulling her hands away from her head. "Start from the beginning and let me see if I can see a pattern that the two of you didn't."

She nodded her head. "The mother, Christina Ferguson, a prostitute who worked on the streets of Chicago. Obviously she had sex with Dante give or take eighteen years ago."

"She had a boy named Jeremiah Summers." Started Alessia. "He went to a small school in a poor district and his mom continued sex working. Their lives were simple but insignificant."

"The big thing is that she did have a history of mental illness but there is no indication that he had a mental illness." Regina stood up and started pacing. I turned around in my chair grabbing her wrists. She pulled her arms away from me before sitting down on my lap. I froze looking up at a glaring Jason. "But they literally fell off the face of the earth four years ago."

I wrapped my arms around her letting her relax. "Did you check to see if there were any people matching their age and description randomly appear in Chicago at that time?"

"Yes"

"Did you check for immigrants coming in?"

"Drew I've tried everything." She stood up and went to a blank wall.

"Regina?" I said quietly. She started waving her hands around as if she was touching a touchscreen computer. I stood up. "Queenie What are you doing?"

Alessia stood up running over to her. She waved her hands in front of her and shook her. "Dammit, she's out."

"The fuck you talking about?" I asked walking over to her. I waved my hands in front of her but she didn't seem to perceive that I was in front of her. "Alessia?"

"She's in some kind of mind castle or mindscape kind of thing."

"Alessia what the hell is going on with my daughter?" Growled Jason.

Alessia threw her hands up. "I just told you. Right now she is seeing and hearing everything she's read about the Jeremiah kid and finding a pattern but it'll be hard for her to come out of it."

"I've never seen this before Alessia." Said Sydney in a worried tone. She sat down squeezing Jason's hand. "Can you get her out?"

Alessia shook her head. "Auntie I threw her into the pool one time and that barely got her out of it."

"Queenie?" She didn't even move. I touched her cheek. Her eyes stopped moving back and forth staring straight ahead. "Regina baby come back to me."

"Andrew it won't wor-" started Alessia.

She blinked a couple of times before she relaxed in my hands. "Drew? What's going on?"

"Regina you went into your mind castle thing." Said Alessia.

"I did?" She questioned. We all nodded. I sat down pulling her down to my lap. She took in a couple of slow breaths. "I can't find the kid. October 18, 2016 is the last time he is seen up until the footage of him that Peter showed us."

I rubbed her arm. "It's okay Queenie. We'll keep looking for him." She laid her head on my shoulder. Sydney stood up and ushered everyone out of the room. I kissed the side of her head. "It was your first day on this, we didn't expect you to do this in a day."

"I know." She whispered. "But I'm me and I should've-"

"Shut up."

She sat up and turned to me. "Excuse me?"

"Shut up." I put my lips on hers kissing her gently. She smiled and kissed me back.

***********************************************************************************************

DUN DUN DUNNNNNN part 2! Happy Saturday everyone!