20

Thank you @Carla_Hurling for the feedback on my story! I'm glad parts of my story gives you goosebumps!

I ate my lunch silently. "Okay, what is up with you Regina?" Asked Alessia.

"Huh?"

"You've been acting weird all week." She said. "Barely talking and just staring off into space."

I sighed. "I'm sorry."

"What is it that has you acting all weird?"

I shrugged. "I don't know. I just feel off I guess."

"Is it because Andrew isn't here?"

I rolled my eyes and shook my head. "No."

"If you say so."

I stood up. "I'll see you later, all right? I got to get something from the car."

"Okay" I heard as I walked out of the school. I pulled out my phone and dialed Drew.

I heard ringing from across the parking lot. I looked up to see Drew leaning up against his car wearing a gray sweatshirt, black jeans, and gray Converse. "Drew!" I smiled.

I ran across the parking lot and jumped into his open arms. "Regina." I started planting kissed all over his face. "Queenie Queenie Stop." He laughed.

I crashed my lips to his. He moved his lips against mine as he slowly set me down on my feet. I leaned my forehead against his. "I missed you."

He brushed my hair back. "I missed you too."

"I thought you said you weren't going to be back until tomorrow?"

He wrapped his arms around my waist. "I wanted to surprise you."

"Are you going to class?" I asked.

He shook his head. "I was just gonna see if I can steal you away and go get ice cream."

I smiled. "I'd love that."

He smiled. "Hop in." I did as he said and climbed into the passenger seat. "You know we kinda matched by accident."

I looked down at my outfit. I was wearing a long sleeve Grey knit shirt, white skinny jeans, and tan heels. "I guess we kinda are."

He grabbed my hand and kissed the back of it. "You're beauty certainly outshines me."

I squeezed his hand. He drove us to a small mom and pop ice cream shop. When we arrived he came around and opened my door for me. He held out his hand for me. I placed my hand in his and we walked inside. "Hi welcome to Carl's, what can I get you two?"

"Can I have a small Oreo cookies and cream cup please?"

"And for you?"

"Small chocolate cone." I started pulling out my wallet only to have him slide it back into my back pocket. "It's very cute that you think you're gonna pay."

He gave her his card and paid. She scooped our ice creams and handed them to us. We smiled and thanked her before going to sit down. He sat down and pulled me to sit in his lap. "Oof... Drew we're in public."

"I don't care, I haven't seen you in a week." I turned my body sitting on him sideways. I took a bite and moaned at the taste. I felt his body stiffen under me. "Queenie we've talked about this, you make noises like that and we'll go to the bathroom for you to make those noises."

I sighed. "Can't I just eat my ice cream without you making sexual comments at me?"

He pinched my thigh and kissed the side of my neck. "Probably not."

"Wonderful."

"You know... eating ice cream from a cone is fun but you know what would be more fun?"

"What?" I asked.

"Eating if off of your warm naked body." He whispered in my ear."

My breath shuddered and I squeezed my thighs together. "Andrew Grey?"

"Regina King?" he whispered kissing under my ear.

"You be good or I won't kiss you for a week."

He chuckled. He set his consisted come inside my empty cup. "Like you would be able to resist me."

He slowly moved his hand up and down my thigh. He kissed a trail down my neck and throat. I grabbed his face and touched his lip with the pad of my thumb. "mi fai impazzire(you drive me crazy)." I mumbled before kissing him softly.

I felt him smile into the kiss. His hand moved to hold my hip. "I told you that you couldn't resist me."

"No, I really can't." I Said. " and I don't want to."

***********************************************************************************************

So I accidentally deleted this chapter so I had to go back to my google docs and put it back on to Wattpad, which was a little annoying. for the past week I have written a chapter a day, isn't that crazy? I've really pushed myself to do this and I'm kinda proud. well anyways, make sure to vote comment and check out the next chapter of "Beauty and the Beast...Well Not Exactly" being published in a few minutes!

Well Not Exactly" being published in a few minutes!