57

Thank you @phoenixgirl456 for the feedback on my story! I'm glad you like Jason, Chris, and Amelia and just the plot in general! I appreciate you saying it was one of the best books you've ever read!

"Queenie are you done packing?" Drew called out from my room. I zipped up my suitcases and rolled them out. Drew sat up from laying on my bed. "Your mom wants us downstairs, people are arriving for the party."

"I have a lot of clothes," I said walking over to stand in between his legs. He rested his hands on the top of my ass. "You're gonna take a long time to pack too so don't give me crap."

He pecked my lips as he squeezed my ass. "I'm already packed."

I hit his shoulders. "Show off."

He turned me around making me sit on his lap. He kissed my neck and shoulder. "You look really pretty."

"I know." I chuckled. I had on a yellow-orange crop top, light blue ripped boyfriend jeans, and white tennis shoes. I had my hair lightly curled with light makeup on.

"Am I not pretty?" He asked.

I looked down at him. He had on a red and blue striped shirt, blue jeans, and white shoes that matched mine. His hair, as always, was styled with gel. I shook my head. "You look very handsome but not pretty."

He shrugged. "Good enough."

I turned over in his lap straddling him and wrapping my arms around him. "Dobbiamo andare alla Festa? Possiamo stare qui. Puoi baciarmi ovunque (do we have to go to the party? We can stay up here. You can kiss me anywhere)."

"Hmm. Tempting." He picked me up and laid me on my back. He pulled up my shirt to just under my breasts. He kissed a line of open mouth kisses down my stomach. "Pero Tenemos que Bajar las escaleras (but we have to go downstairs)."

I pouted. He grabbed my hands and pulled me up to stand. "Then I need a drink."

"That we can do." We walked downstairs and outside to see people eating and drinking. All my friends and family were in the background. We walked over to the drink table. I groaned. Drew chuckled kissing the side of my head. "You'll be fine."

"per favore, ho Bisogno di qualcosa di forte (please, I need something strong)," I said. The bartender nodded at me and gave me a beer.

Drew and I walked around saying hi to all my friends who came. The party went on for a few hours and most people stayed until it started to get dark. Antonio helped Drew bring down my bags. Mamma wrapped her arms around me. "Are your clothes all packed?" I nodded. "I will send the rest of your things tomorrow morning so they will get there the next day."

"Thanks, mamma." She sniffled. I hugged her tighter. "Thank you for everything mamma. I wouldn't be the person I am today without you."

"I'm gonna miss you Bambina." She pulled back and held my face in her hands. "You and Drew are gonna have a great life together."

"I love you, mamma."

"Ti voglio bene Bambina."

I then moved on to dad. He hugged me tight resting his chin on the top of my head. "You know where we are if you ever need anything, not that you will. You are so strong."

"Thank you, daddy. I'm gonna miss you."

"I love you babygirl. You're always gonna be my babygirl." He whispered as he kissed my forehead. He released me and looked over at Drew. "Be good to her."

I smiled at Drew. "You know he is," I whispered. Drew winked at me before going to hug mamma. Antonio was sitting on the stairs. I sat down next to him laying my head on his shoulder. "It's just college Fratello."