6

Thank you @rheajrid for your name suggestion. I don't think I've ever met someone with that name, don't worry I mean that as a good thing. Any name suggestions = a shoutout/dedication so comment or message me.

She smiled and walked through the hall towards the kitchen. Andrew came over and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "Okay Regina baby, lemme get changed and we can go have some fun."

I nodded. "Sure, I'll wait for you here."

He rolled his eyes. "Cute but you're coming upstairs with me."

He started pulling me through the hall before he turned us to the left. "Andrew!" I whined as he walked us up the stairs. "Why can't I just wait downstairs?"

"I could carry you up the stairs, Regina."

I rolled my eyes. "I'm walking, "I said. He chuckled and we continued walking. On the second floor, we turned right and he opened up the first door. We walked in and looked around. It was very clean and organized with dark blue painted walls, a king bed with a black comforter on the middle of the left wall, a black leather couch facing a flat screen tv on the right wall, and a walk-in closet and bathroom door on the far wall.

He closed the door behind us. "Come on, help me pick out something to wear."

I rolled my eyes and followed him into his closet. "What does mommy usually pick out your clothes for you?" I chuckled. He rolled his eyes and leaned against the closet door frame. I sighed and looked through his closet. I grabbed a pair of light blue ripped jeans, a white T-shirt, and a grey hoodie. "Here," I said holding them out to him.

He gave me a soft smile and walked slowly up to me. I stepped back until my back hit the wall. He continued to walk to me until he was right in front of me. He put one hand next to my head and the other grabbed the clothes from my hand. He leaned his head next to my ear. "Thanks" he whispered.

My breathing shuddered as his breath lightly blew against my ear and neck. He pulled himself back and took off his shirt. My eyes widened as I took him in. His abs were mouthwatering hot, I could feel the butterflies forming in the pit of my stomach. He smirked when he noticed me checking him out. When he went for his pants I quickly turned around and covered my eyes. "Andrew!"

"What? You don't wanna look anymore?" I heard him chuckle behind me.

"Ugh, why did I agree to spend the day with you?" I groaned.

I felt him come up behind me and gently press his front against my back. He brought his arms around me and gently pulled my hands from my face. "It's safe to look now." He whispered. I turned around to face him, still in his arms. I looked up into his eyes and unconsciously ran my tongue along my bottom lip. His eyes flashed to my lips watching my tongue skim my lip. He bit his lip and slightly pulled me tighter against him in response. He blew out a breath. "Fuck." He whispered.

"What?" I whispered.

He closed his eyes and leaned his forehead against mine. He stayed silent for a moment before pulling away from me. "Nothing." He brought his hand down and grabbed my hand. "Let's go."

With his free hand, he grabbed a dark blue leather jacket and a dark blue hat as he walked us out of his closet. He stopped at his bedroom door. "Everything alright?" I asked.

He nodded. "Yeah, I just gotta make a call first. You go on downstairs and I'll meet you down." I nodded and walked downstairs.

A few minutes later I saw Luca and Robbie leaving the game room. "You leaving Regina?" Asked Luca.

"Yeah, Andrew's gonna take me someplace 'fun'," I said holding up my fingers in quotations around fun.

Andrew was downstairs at that point and lightly shoved me for my comment. "It will be fun."