9

Thank you @tatimcquay69_69 for the feedback on "The Princess and The Devil" i'm so glad you liked the book and especially about Sydney finding Chris again, that was also one of my favorite parts to write! 

As Andrew and I started off towards one ride, Alessia and Antonio went to another, and Mamma dad and Aunt Madi went off to get food and talk. Andrew had his arm around me as we walked. "So what ride do you wanna go to first?" he asked.

I shrugged. "I don't care. Is there one you wanna go to?"

"I kinda wanna go on the drop tower if you're up to it?"

I nodded. "Let's do it."

As we were nearing the ride a group of three guys walked towards us with smirks on their faces. "Damn girl, you're lookin' hot. Can I tap that?" asked the guy who seemed to be their leader. He was a short guy, I had a good three inches on him with me being 5'8" making him even shorter than Andrews height of 6'3".

Drew growled and stepped forward with his hands in a fist. I quickly stepped up next to him and grabbed his bicep, which let me say was so hard. I turned to the guy and gave him a smile. "Sorry, you have to be at least," I held up my hand to the top of Drew's head. "This tall to ride the ride."

The boys dropped their jaws in shock. Drew chuckled and wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me back to his side. "Yeah so piss off bitch." he started walking pulling me along with him. "Culos (assholes)"

I giggled. "Are you okay?"

He shook his head. "No. I didn't like how that puta was talking to you."

I leaned my head on his shoulder. "I know you didn't. But i'm pretty sure he will think twice before making those type of comments towards another girl."

Drew chuckled and kissed the top of my head. I lifted my head up to look at him. "Queenie that really was a great comeback." he leaned down next to my ear. "So i'm tall enough, does that mean I get to ride the ride?" he whispered.

I breathed in nervously. "Umm uh"

He chuckled and kissed my neck. "Kidding."

I ran my hand through my hair nervously. I looked up to see the drop tower ahead. "Oh look the ride you wanted, I mean it's the drop tower. Let's go ride it I mean let's go on it." I nervously walked out of his embrace and speed walked over to the drop tower. I showed the guy my wristband and he let me in. I sat down in one of the seats and took a deep breath in. Why am I so awkward?

Drew quickly jogged up to the drop tower and showed his wrist to the guy as he ran through the gate. He came up to me and leaned down grabbing my face with his hands. "Are you okay? What did I do?"

I shook my head and gave him a small smile. "Nothing, i'm sorry for running away."

His thumbs gently rubbed my cheeks before he let me go. "Don't apologize queenie, you never need to apologize to me." He sat down next to me and we buckled our belts up. The ride started and we slowly went up, 272 feet in the air. I looked down only to quickly snap my head back up. Drew looked over at me and frowned at my expression. "Queenie you okay?"

I nodded closing my eyes and took a breath in. "Yeah yeah I'm just uh not the biggest fan of heights."

"Damn it, Regina, why didn't you tell me?" He growled.

"You wanted to go on it and I didn't want to disappoint you."

He groaned. "Queenie I wouldn't want you to do this if I knew you were gonna be scared." He moves his hand to the side and grabbed mine. "I'm sorry."