My Loyal Servant (Butler! Choromatsu x Princess! reader) Lime

For TomatoKlutz

I was walked into the library when I saw Choromatsu doing a little cleaning. I smile with a small blush and walk up behind him as he dusted the shelves. I place my hands on his upper arms and place my head onto his shoulder. "Hello Choromatsu~" I coo and he flinches "O-Oh Your highness. Evening." I smile and tilt my head. "What have you been up to?" I ask and he hums "I have been doing the usual jobs."

I hum and lean in closer, while pushing my chest against his back, "Well isn't watching over me one of your jobs?" I ask and he hums "yes. If ever you need me I will help you." He says with a blush "I know. That's why I like you. No matter what my problem you have been there for me. To help me." He blushes as I lean closer "u-um y-your highness?" I smile and pout slightly "oh I only wish I could help you~ it's not fair~"

"It's my j-job, m-my lady." I smile as his stutter got worse. "Oh how I wish I could repay you somehow..in some way~" I purr and trail a hand down to rub his thigh. He visibly shudders "j-just seeing you happy is enough my lady." He says and I pull away "hm yeah I guess that's true." I say with a sigh "Well I better get going and leave you to your work." I say and he nods with a blush.

I leave and smirk "hehe another successful teasing." I say to myself and walk down the hall with a sigh

"I wish we could be together."
....

My parents had thrown a party to celebrate my 28th birthday and now I was less than sober. I was drunk. Because for this my parents had Choromatsu take me to my room. When we got to my room Choromatsu sat me down on my bed but I wrap my arms around his neck. "Choromatsu~" I slur and he hums "I love you~" I slur with a laugh and he sighs "..I love you too my lady. Now let's get you to bed."

"Oh~ I want to take you to bed~"

He tenses and blushes hard "Uh let's just get you changed and put to bed." He says and I gave him a flirty stare. "ooh~ are you going to be taking my dress off?~" I purr in my drunken state and he blushes harder "n-no not m-me that's Lily's j-" I stood up with a dopey grin "I would rather have you remove my dress~" I purr and move to rub his arm with my hand.

He blushes and was about say something but I lean in to kiss his neck. He flinches and pushes me back but I clutch onto his upper arms. "Don't be like that~ I have seen the way you look at me~" I say with a slur and see him blush. I smirk and kiss down his neck "I know how badly you want me~ to hold me, to kiss me~ I want that too~" he hums and sighs before moving to hold my waist.

I hum and kiss a certain spot that makes him moan. "Found your sweet spot~" I purr and proceed to suck, lick, and kiss the spot. He moans and grips my waist. "Hm~ I'll let you get it out of your system. Then you go to bed." He says and I pull away with a pout before I got an idea. I turn and push him onto my bed. He let out a small squeak and I sat on him, straddling him.

I smirk before biting my lip "Choromatsu~" I purr and he blushes "w-what?" I lean down and push my chest against his. "I think I know how I can finally repay you~" I purr and move to lick his neck before sucking and kissing his sweet spot. He moans softly and I smirk before unbuttoning his shirt. He jolts and moves to stop me but I sat up and hold his arms down.

"Let me do this~ I want to repay you so please just let me do this for you~" I plead with a drunken and flirtatious slur. He blushes before he sighs and glances away. I smile and lean down to attack his sweet spot while continuing to unbutton his shirt. I pull away and push his shirt open. He blushes even harder and I smile. I figured he would be slim and lean but he looked so good.

I go down to lick across his chest and he bit his lip. I hum as my tongue trails down his body to the hem of his pants. I smile and unbuckle his belt. I kiss his abdomen before pulling his pants down. I hear him give a small noise of embarrassment and I blush when I saw how hard he was. "S-Sorry..I couldn't control it." He says shyly and I hum before rubbing his dick.