Osomatsu x Short! reader

For Cookiemoonlight

I'll just get to the point. I am short. I always have been and always will be. I am a solid 5 feet tall. It doesn't make me feel better that my boyfriend is a whole 8 inches taller than me. Luckily he wouldn't tease me for being shorter as he knows better and knows that I hate being short. I was currently out shopping and was trying to reach a bag of chips I really wanted.

I was on my toes and stretching my arm up as far as I could. Then just as I was about to give up when I hear a familiar laugh. "Need some help?" I turn to see Osomatsu and I blush "uh..yes please." I say and go flat on my feet. I thought he was going to just grab the bag but no he held my waist and lifts me up just enough to grab the bag myself. I grab the bag with a heavy blush and he sets me down.

I place the bag in my cart "thanks Osomatsu." I say before walking to a different aisle, with him following me. He continued helping me get things that I couldn't reach and I felt a little flustered. It was sweet sure but I was a little embarrassed. When I got everything I needed, which was honestly just some snacks, I head out of the store with Osomatsu still following. "Any reason you're still following me?" I ask and he smiles

"Since when do I need a reason. I just want to spend some time with you." He says and I smile as I look up at him "I guess you don't need a reason. Why did you pick me up?" I ask and he hums "in the store. Why didn't you get grab what I needed?" I ask and he smiles before picking me up and placing me on his shoulders "because I love how easy it is to pick you up." He says and takes my bags from my hands. I held on and look down at him with a pout.

"What? You don't like being picked up?" He asks with a smug face and I blush "no I do..but it's embarrassing when you do it in public." I say and he laughs "you shouldn't be embarrassed. I know you hate that you are a shortie" he pauses and smirks up at me "but think of it like this. If you weren't short I couldn't carry you as easily." He says before moving me off his shoulders and held my hand.

"I love the fact that you are short." He says and I blush "my favorite thing about you is that your small body contains so much of your personality." He says and bends over to kiss me. I smile and kiss him back before pulling away. "I love you Osomatsu" I say softly as we walk to my place. "I love you too squirt." I blush and lightly smack his shoulder at the nickname. "Ow~" He says with a smug smirk and I laugh softly.