She's so Innocent 🍋(Todomatsu+Atsushi x Innocent! reader) Lemon

For Mimiwolf_xiao

This may be a long one.

Hi my name is y/n l/n and I am in a happy polyamorous relationship with Todomatsu and Atsushi. I love them both dearly and they cared about me so much that they were a little protective over me. Heh one time in particular is still fresh in my mind. A day where not only did they show how much they care about me but they also showed just how passionate they can be.

I was in the backseat of Atsushi's car with Todomatsu sitting beside me. I was glancing around and lightly swinging my legs. "So where are we going?" I ask Todomatsu he chuckles "I don't know. Where are we going Atsushi?" He asks and the slightly older man chuckles "I was thinking that we could go to this club since it's a certain someone's birthday today." He coos and angles his mirror a bit to reflect me.

I blush and giggle "so we are going out because it's my birthday?" I ask and they nod. "Hehe I love you guys so much." I say sweetly and they hum "we love you too sweetheart." Atsushi says and winks at me though the mirror. I smile and blush lightly when Todomatsu kisses my cheek. When we got there Todomatsu and Atsushi helped me out. I smile and hug both of them before we headed in.

Honestly the club was fun because I loved dancing. It was even more fun because my boyfriends were here with me. Though they weren't really dancers so they mostly just stayed seated at the bar talking with each other. Well I was dancing around and having a lot of fun when I felt hands on my hips. I hum and glance up to see a man I had never seen before.

"Hello." I say and he smiles "hello~ What's your name cutie?~" he asks and I hum before turning to face him "oh I'm y/n. What's your name?" I ask and he smirks before rubbing up and down my hips. "I'm Bryce. What brings you here?~" he asks and I smile "it's my birthday. Can you please let go of my hips?" I ask and he hums before laying his hands on my ass.

"Um that's not letting go." I say and push his hands off but he held my wrist "Hey I was thinking that since it's birthday I could show you a good time." I hum and tilt my head "What do you mean?" I ask and he tugs my wrist "come with me and I'll show you." He says with a smirk. Before I could say anything I was pulled back into someone's arms. "She won't be going anywhere with you." I glance up to see Todomatsu with a stern look and I was concerned.

"Oh and who's going to stop me." Bryce says and steps forward but he was yanked back by Atsushi. "Did he touch you inappropriately?" He asks me and I hum "well..I mean he was touching my hips and at one point my ass..that's inappropriate, right?" I ask and Atsushi sighs "yes that is inappropriate." Bryce tries to pull free "yo let me go! It's not even my fault! She's they one who was dancing seductively!"

I saw Atsushi narrow his eyes before turning to glare at Bryce. "Now you listen here you little shit. It's not her fault that you can't control yourself. Learn self control and while you're at learn some manners. I can assure you that women do not like when men like you ruin their night. So kindly. Fuck. Off." He says in a low tone, I had cover my ears at the swear, before dropping Bryce. "Come on let's go." He says before walking over to us and wrapping an arm around me. Then I heard Bryce utter one more word that I've never heard before.

"Fine then. Have fun with your boyfriends you slut!"

They both stop and Todomatsu glances at Atsushi who nods "go ahead. I'll start the car." He says before hurrying me out of the building while Todomatsu turns on his heel and storms back over to Bryce screaming "What did you say you Motherfucker!" I gasp softly "he swore." I say and Atsushi hums with a slight chuckle "Yes. Yes he did."

We were all now at Atsushi's place and I sat on the bed with Todomatsu as Atsushi looks over Todomatsu's bruise. He had gotten a bruise under his eye from Bryce. Though Bryce apparently got it worse. I look down at the floor and rub my arm. "Guys." They hum and turn to look at me "What's a slut?" I ask and they look at each before sighing. "A slut is woman with multiple...partners." Atsushi says and I hum.