Undercover 🍋(Mafia! Osomastu x reader) lemon

For BadEnglishGirl7

I apologize if this isn't that good.

I was sitting down at the bar with a frown. I fidget with my outfit and glance around. Under Osomatsu's request I was undercover at a gentleman's club. Yeah I was undercover as a stripper. I loved my boyfriend but this had to be the worst job ever, and I've had to gun down a drug addict who didn't pay his dues to Osomatsu. Luckily I had gotten the information I needed and was just waiting for Osomatsu.

I was tapped on the shoulder and turn to see one of the girls. "There's a guy who is requesting your service." She says and I groan "I wouldn't complain. He payed for like an hour." She says and I gave her a look before smirking. "Right. Okay then." I say and walk away. I roll my eyes when I got to the private room. I was not surprised to see Osomatsu sitting on the couch as he smokes.

I walk in and close the door with crossed arms. "Really? An hour?" I ask and he chuckles "What? Can you blame me?" He asks as he took a drag. I walk over and snatch the cigarette away. "You really shouldn't smoke in here." I say and put it out. He chuckles and kisses me softly. I hum and pull away "Soo you paid for an hour?~" I purr and he hums "mmhm. That's not a problem is it?"

I smile and turn around before sitting on his lap. "Not a problem at all~" I purr before lightly grinding against him. "Oh and I got the information you needed" I say and he hums as he traces my sides "what did you discover?" He asks and I smile "you were right about that guy. He is a traitor and must be dealt with." I say and glance back at him to see him smirk. "I knew it and yes he will be dealt with." He says and held my hips "Hm~ let's not focus on that right now though~" He purrs and kisses my neck.

I moan softly and lay my hands on his as I grind harder. He hums and reaches a hand under my dress. "He didn't touch you did he?" He asks and I shook my head "good~ because your mine~" he purrs and slides his hand into my underwear. I bite my lip and moan as he rubs my pussy. I hum and reach down to pull my underwear off. He hums and kisses my sweet spot. "Thanks for that y/n~" he purrs into my ear and I shudder with a moan as he pushes two fingers inside my pussy.

I moan softly as he pumps and curls his fingers inside me. I hum with a giggle when I felt hardness press up against me. I reach down and held his wrist. "How about I provide my services to you, sweetie~" I suggest with a lustful slur. He hums with a nod "go right ahead." I hum and got onto my knees in front of him. I unbuckle his belt and swiftly pull his bottoms down.

I hum softly when I saw his hardened dick. I smile and lean in to kiss the tip before taking him into my mouth. I look up at him to see him hum and lean his head back. I smile and bob my head with my tongue swirling around his shaft. He moans and held the back of my head. I hum and smile as I lay my hands on his thighs before moving faster while hollowing my cheeks. I heard him moan softly before pushing my head down.

"Oh baby~ yes~" he moans while I just hum and continue to suck him off. I move to suck on the tip as I pump the base. He moans and grips my hair. I hum and smile before he shoves my head down to the hilt. He moans as he came into my mouth. I was quick to swallow it and pull away to lick the tip. I look at him with heavy bedroom eyes as I wiggle my hips. He smirks and pulls me up onto his lap. He held my hips and grinds against me.

I moan and held his shoulders. He smirks and kisses my neck "you want it~" he purrs and I whine "yes~ I want it so bad~" I moan softly and whine as he barely nudges my pussy. "Beg~" he purrs and bucks against me making me gasp softly. "Oh baby please~ I need you~ I want you to make me scream~ so please just fuck me~" he smiles and lifts my hips "that's my girl~" he purrs before pushing me down onto his dick.

I moan out and grip his shoulders. He hums and held my hips as he thrusts hard but slowly. I wrap my arms around his neck and moan into his ear which leads to him thrusting faster. "Oh yes!~ Oh Osomatsu!~" I moan and he moans softly "you feel so good y/n~ oh I love you so much~" I blush softly and kiss him deeply. "I love you too" I mumble onto his lips.

He hums before he pins me to the couch and started thrusting even faster. I grip the onto his back slightly and moan for him. "Y-Yes! Like t-that!~" I heard him chuckle and go little harder. I moan out and pull him down onto me. "Ah~ O-Osomatsu~ F-Fuck me h-harder b-baby~" I moan and he nods before pulling away and sitting up again to hold my waist. He then pulls out to the tip and thrusts deep into me.

I wail and grip the couch as he pounds me "Fuck~ k-keep g-going!~ Don't stop!~" I moan and he moans softly "wasn't p-nah~ planning o-on ah~ it." He says between pants and moans as he went pounds me harder. I begun to feel pressure build within me and wail out. "I'm a-about to c-cum!~" Osomatsu held my arms to the sides of my body "Go ahead. I want to see you cum on my dick. So cum for me y/n~" He purrs as held onto my wrists and continued to pound me.

I felt the world around me spin as I got closer to my orgasm. I felt Osomatsu hit my g-spot and that pushed me over the edge. I arched my back with a loud moan as I came. "Ah!~ Osomatsu!~ I'm cumming!" I cry out as I came hard. He moaned and I swear I saw hearts in his eyes as he hovered over me. His thrusts became shallow and sloppy as he neared the edge.

I moaned softly as he thrusts deep into me and threw his head back with a moan as he came "Oh Fuck!~ Y/n!~" he cries out and pants softly. I shudder as he came inside me before pulling out and laying on top of me. He lifted his head up and nuzzled his face into my neck. I hug Osomatsu close with a smile and kiss his forehead. "I love you Osomatsu but did you actually pay for an hour?" I ask and he chuckles

"Maybe." He says and I sigh before flicking his forehead. "Idiot. I'm your girlfriend and you can literally ask me any day for this. So why?" I ask and he smiles before kissing me softly "I have my reasons and I don't have to explain myself." He says and I laugh softly "well let's get up and head home. Then we can give that traitor what he deserves." I say and he nods.

We both got dressed and we went home where we made our plans.