Frost Bite 🍋(Vampire! Karamatsu x reader) Lemon

For CryptOfDrawings

Reader will be wearing this

I had a little Christmas party with my friends tonight

I had a little Christmas party with my friends tonight. It was so much fun and everyone was enjoyed themselves. Looking outside I noticed that it was snowing. Now I personally love the Christmas season but the snow can be annoying. I didn't really like the cold. So I was looking forward to staying in enjoying the warmth of my house. One thing was that to be festive I was wearing a Santa dress with a hat and shawl included.

It was a nice outfit but it wasn't resistant to the cold so I had to stay inside.

At the moment I was cleaning the house since everyone left. Then I hear a knock on the door. Figuring it was one of my friends I went to answer the door. When I opened the door no one was there. I lean out the doorway a bit and saw no one. Before I could close the door Karamatsu came into view with a hello.

I jump back surprised before smiling at the fact he was upside down. "Why do you do this? Come inside." I say and he drops to the ground and walks in, closing the door behind him. "Is it cold out there?" I ask and he nods "it's okay." He says and I notice the sweater. "Nice sweater." I say before walking over to the kitchen "okay so it's a little cold. Give me a break."

I laugh softly as I enter the kitchen. "Sorry I just thought vampires couldn't feel cold." I say as place leftover food in the fridge. The fridge was slammed shut "well we do. I honestly hate the cold." He says and I nod "so do I." I say before kissing him softy. "Oh before I forget. I got you something." He says pulling out a small box. "I had to be careful when shopping for it as I didn't want anyone to if they saw I was a vampire."

I nod and took the box from him. I open the box and my eyes widen when I saw a beautiful necklace in the box.

"Oh Karamatsu it's beautiful

"Oh Karamatsu it's beautiful. Thank you." I say and place the box down before kissing him softly. He hums and kisses back before pulling away to nuzzle his face into my neck. I hum softly and hear him inhale before groaning softly. "Uh Karamatsu?" He hums and I blush at what I was about to ask.