Does she hate me? (Karamatsu x Mother! reader)

I was rushing to the home of my boyfriend with my kids trailing behind me. A man named Karamatsu Matsuno. When I got to the door I knock and was met with the face of Karamatsu. "Hello dear." He greets and hugs me. "I hope you don't mind but I brought along the twins." I say and Karamatsu looks down to see my daughters. One hiding was hiding behind my legs. "Aww. Hello little ones." He coos before stepping aside to let us in.

"My family has been dying to meet you so you bringing your daughters is fine. Besides I've been wanting to meet your daughters for a while." He says before kissing me softly. I heard one of my daughters gag. So I pull away and the four of us walk into the living room.

I was talking with the family when I noticed one of my daughters had retreated to the corner of the room. She seemed to be staring at Karamatsu. "Chara? Honey you okay?" I ask and she huffed before turning to stare into the corner. I hum in concern and turn to her sister

"Frisk? Do you know why your sister is upset?" I ask and she shook her head before going back to talking with Matsuyo and Choromatsu. I look over at Karamatsu and he smiles "I can talk with her." He says before getting up and walking over to her. I heard Karamatsu trying to get Chara to join us but was met with silence. Then I saw Karamatsu place a hand on her shoulder.

I was shocked when Chara turns around only to hit Karamatsu. In the face.

I shot up and walk over to Chara. I gently pull her to stand up with a stern look on my face. "Chara. We don't hit people young lady." I say in a stern tone. She just looks away "Now apologize to Karamatsu." She clicks her tongue and I sigh "Now Chara or you're going straight to your room when we get home." She glanced at Karamatsu and groans

"sorry."

I sigh it wasn't really an apology but it was good enough.
....

(One week later)
I was returning from a day at work. I had Karamatsu babysit for me. Mostly because he seemed really eager to do so. He says it was because he wanted to get to know Frisk and Chara better which I thought was sweet. Though when I got home I saw Karamatsu sitting on my couch with his head in his hands. I walk over and lift his head to look at me.

"Karamatsu, What happened honey?" I ask and he sighs "Well...First off Frisk was very nice. Very kind girl...Chara however..well" he trails off before explaining

Flashback in Karamatsu's POV

I had just waved bye to my y/n and turn around to see Frisk standing there making me jump. "Oh jeez. Frisk you scared me." I say and she giggled "sorry..I wanted to ask if you could look at my drawings." I smile and nod. She smiles widely and reaches up to take my hand and lead me to her room, which she shared with Chara.

Frisk pulled me over and sat me on her bed. She then pulled out two drawings and I surprised at how good they were.

 She then pulled out two drawings and I surprised at how good they were