Let me help you (Ichimatsu x Sister! reader)

After the relationship was established

Edited 5/14/19

"Ichimatsu-niisan! Open this door right now!!" I shout while pounding on the bathroom door. We had been left alone today. Of all days. Ichimatsu locked himself in the bathroom. Now if you didn't know my brother you'd probably leave him alone like he asked. But I couldn't risk that. "Go away y/n! I'm not worth the concern!" I felt tears leave my eyes as I sob softly "Please Ichimatsu..stop this..come out and let me help you."

"Why do you care? I'm just useless trash..besides you have 5 other brothers who are way better than me." My heart dropped before I yell out "I care because you're my big brother. I need you, all of you, in my life. Even if you don't think so...I care about you Ichimatsu..forget what those people tell you..I care about you a lot." The door opened to reveal a crying Ichimatsu. I glance down at his wrists, bleeding from the two new cuts on his wrists. I frown and pull him into a hug.

"Ichimatsu. I care for all my brothers. You're not trash. You're my older brother and I love you. So please, stop this. I won't even tell anyone about this." I whisper while rubbing his back. He trembled slightly back hugged me back. "I'm..s-sorry I s-shouldn't h-have-" I cut him off by hugging tighter as I cry harder. We just stood there hugging each other for a good few minutes.

Neither one of us compelled to let go.
....

I woke up with a start and sat up. That memory was still fresh in my mind. It happened when we were 16 so 9 years ago. I could never forget the look on his face and the struggle he went through and quite honestly still goes through it. The memory scared me to be honest. I turn my head to the left and saw everyone sleeping. With a smile I turn to the right.

My smile dropped when I only saw Karamatsu sleeping soundly. Ichimatsu was gone. I would have thought he went to use the bathroom but I had that gut feeling. So I rush out of the room and go to the downstairs bathroom. Though on the way I run into Ichimatsu. He looked surprised and a little startled. I pant softly from running and glance at Ichimatsu's wrists. I took hold of his arm and he tried to push my hand off.

"Let me go y/n" I shook my head and push the sleeve up. "Let me see and I'll let you go" I say and finally get the sleeve up. A new bandage was on his arm just above his wrist. It was fresh with blood. I gently unwrap it and he went to pull away. "Stop..I want to see the damage." He shies away and I remove the bandage to see the cuts. I sigh and pull him to the sink. I turn on the faucet and wash the cuts out.

He flinched slightly "sorry..I know it stings." I say and he nods as he bit his lip. "Why did you start again?" I ask and he turned away.

"I have...been having nightmares..nightmares of you and I...you'd be in trouble or something...and no matter how much I tried...the nightmare always ends with getting killed...in front of me." I froze and look up at him. "Ichi.." he sighs shakily, tearing up. "I..I felt so useless..unable to protect you or do..do anything..I..I have had these nightmares for 3 weeks now." I held his face "why didn't you say anything?" He glanced up at me with sad eyes.

"I didn't want to seem weak for letting nightmares affect me like they are."

I sigh and hugged him before I finish washing the cuts and wrap fresh bandages on them. I drop the sleeve back into place and walk him back up to the bedroom. I got between him and Karamatsu. I did this so I could continue to hug him. "We've been over this..Please don't cut...I don't want to lose you." I say holding him tightly.

He sighs and wraps me in a hug. "I'm sorry...I really try not to..but it's hard.." I nod "it's okay..I get it..but please..for me..don't cut anymore.." I say before hiding my face in his chest. He sighs shakily and hugs me tighter.

"Okay...for you...I promise not to cut."

I smile and ease up a little on my grip. "Good..I love you niisan." I say and he hums petting my head.

"y-yeah...love you too y/n"

I couldn't bare the thought of losing any of my brothers. They mean the world to me. Especially Karamatsu. If I lost them. Any of them.

Life would be so dull and pointless for me.