Bite me or let me die (Zombie! Ichimatsu x reader)

A continuation of Reunited. Blood and feels Warning

I have been traveling with the brothers for 2 weeks now. I couldn't be happier. I had gotten my friends and my boyfriend back. Granted they were zombies now but that was fine with me. I'll tell you what they are really protective of me. And I mean very protective. At the moment I was poking a fire that I had made for warmth. We had taken "shelter" in a quiet part of the forest for the night.

As I tend to the fire I was hugged from behind. I turn my head to see Ichimatsu with that smile. "Hello Ichimatsu. You okay?" I ask and he nods grunts softly "I'm..fine...I..I'm happy...y-you..here..with us." I giggled and turn around to hug him. "So am I. I almost lost hope that you guys were long gone. I'm happy that, in a way, you aren't." I say before kissing him softly and he groans softly.

I pull away and smile "now if you'll excuse me. I have to find more wood." I say and whistled for Rosie who had been playing with Jyushimatsu. She walked over and we go further into the forest. Along the way I managed to find some firewood so I crouch down to gather it. Then I heard a twig snap and turn to look around. I hum and turn to Rosie. "Go get the brothers." I whisper and she runs off.

I stood up just as two men walked forward. "You're right dude. It was a girl." One says with a predatory look in his eyes. I shy away "look I don't want any trouble. I'm a survivor like you and like you I have been through a lot." I say and they smirk stepping closer to me. "You alone sweetheart?" The other asked gripping my wrist and I shook my head "no I'm with my friends and boyfriend plus my dog."

"But you're all alone now~"

My eyes widen and I knew his intentions from the way he said that. I try to pull away and hit the guy holding my wrist but the other one went behind me and held my arms to my body. "I got her arms." He says before forcing me to the ground, pinning my arms "I'll hold her legs then." Says the other before he pushed my legs apart.

Before they could do anything both men were tackled off me. I heard a loud sickening crunch followed by a scream. I sat up to see Karamatsu had bitten one and continued to devour him. While the other guy was fighting to push off Ichimatsu as he growled. The man managed to kick off Ichimatsu and pulled out a gun. Ichimatsu sat up only to be met with a gun pointing to his head.

My blood went cold as I quickly stood up and run over. Just as he pulled the trigger I ran in front of Ichimatsu to shield him. The pain ripples out from my heart and spread through my body. I glance up to see the man get bitten by Karamatsu before I fell back onto Ichimatsu. The screams and ripping of flesh was drown out as my breathing staggers.

"Y..Y/n..you'll..fine..just..breathe." Ichimatsu says as he held me. I whine softly "I'm trying..I..really am." I say through clenched teeth as I bleed out. He pressed a hand over my bleeding wound and grunts "you'll..be..okay..just..s-stay..strong." His already scratchy voice trembled as he spoke and by this point Karamatsu ran to get help from the others. As my mind became fuzzy a thought of something. I reach a hand up to his face and caress his cheek.

"Bite..me." I say between strained breaths and his eyes widen slightly. "I..I c-can't" I shook my head "y-you have to turn me. Then I won't die. I'll just become a zombie..like you." His eyes became sad and he shook his head before hugging me tightly "No..I..I..don't..w-want..t-that..to..happen..to you." I felt a dampness on my shoulder and frown realizing that he was crying.

I pull back and kiss him. "I-Ichimatsu...y-you have to m-make a decision; Bite me and have me turn or don't and let me die, you'll never see me again." I say with a heavy sigh and he glanced away. He nuzzled into my neck and held my hand, he kissed my neck and whispered "I'm..sorry." before he bit down hard on the junction of my neck and shoulder.

I scream out from the inevitable pain as his teeth sunk in and tore through the skin. My breathing became erratic and my heart pounded in my chest. I was a mess of whimpers, whines, and labored breathing. When he pulled off I felt light headed and I wrap my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me softly. "I..love..you..Ichimatsu" I say as I felt myself fading away.

"I..love..you..too" He says kissing the bite mark. I felt my eyes droop as they slowly began to close. My hold on him weakened "I'll...see you later..Ichimatsu" I say before I black out.

-The Next Day-

When I woke up I felt totally different. I open my eyes with a groan and saw Jyushimatsu watching me. "A-Awake!...y/n..awake!" He shouts the best he could and I sit myself up. I saw that my skin had become that color of decomposing skin. I glance at the large bite mark and trace over it with my hand. I grunt softly with a smile before I pounced on.

When I look up I saw a happy Ichimatsu as he kissed all over my face. I gave a hoarse laugh and hug him close to me before kissing him. He held my face as he kissed back. He pulls away and smiled before nuzzling his nose on mine. "You're...okay." He says and I smile "yes...I'm..okay" I say before kissing his forehead. "I..love..you..Ichimatsu." I say with a small groan and he nods with a small grunt "I..love..you..too..y/n"

I may have been a zombie now but I didn't give a shit. I was just happy to be with the one I love so much. I literally died for him and now I can be with him till the end of time.