Oh dear (Karamatsu x reader)

I thought I'd try something different so bare with me.

I was at home relaxing when I had gotten a call from Todomatsu. "Hello Totty. What's up?" I greet as I surf through channels on TV "um we have a situation at home..Karamatsu is acting weird." I quirk an eyebrow already turning of the TV and grabbing my jacket. "Oh what's wrong? What is he doing?" I ask as I exit my home. "Well..it's hard to explain..just come over."

"Already on my way." I say and hung up as I walk to their home. You see Karamatsu was my boyfriend of 2 years and I was used to him acting strange and stuff but Todomatsu sounded concerned. So I rushed to the house where I was let in by Choromatsu and Osomatsu. "So do you guys know what's wrong with him?" I ask and they shrug "I have my suspicions..but it'll be surprising if it's the reason." Choromatsu says before leading me to their bedroom.

I saw the youngest three looking at him in confusion and slight concern as he laid face down on the couch. I held back a laugh before walking into the room. All three step back and I shook his shoulder gently "Karamatsu you okay?" I ask and he gave a tired drawn out groan before pushing himself to sit up. When he turned to look at me I covered my mouth in shock.

His eyes were red and lidded.

I stare at him in disbelief as he reached his hands out to try hold my face but his coordination was off so I just held his hands. "Heyyy y/n. What are youu doing here?" He had this all to familiar dazed drawl in his voice.

"Karamatsu...are you high?"

He laughs in almost a drunken way but he was under the influence of something way different than alcohol. "Nooo, I swear I'm not." He says and I raise an eyebrow. I step away and cross my arms "then stand up and walk." I say knowing that if he was high his muscles are going to be to relaxed to walk properly.

And I was right because when he stood up he fell right on his face. I heard one of his brothers laugh. "Okay, maybe I am a little." He says before sitting himself up and leaned against the couch with that doped up smile. "You're more than just a little." I say with a smirk and he laughs "eh I don't give a fuuck." I shot his brothers a look and gesture for them to leave. They nod with amusement on their faces before they went downstairs.

I pull Karamatsu up and walk to the bathroom. Luckily I knew some ways to sober him up. He was poking my face and accidentally poked my eye. I flinch slightly and he chuckled. "Sorrry" I sigh and smile as I push the bathroom door open. I place him under the shower head. "Sorry about this Karamatsu." I say before setting the water to cold and turning on the shower.

He yelps and jumps away from the cold water. "What the fuck! That's cold!" I sigh and walk over to him with a towel. I crouch down and dry his hair off. "Sorry. You still seem high but the water seemed to work a little." I say as I dry him off. "Let's try a different way." I say taking his hand and helping him.

So we tried other methods to sober him up. I had him eat something, drink a lot of water, letting him sleep but he was restless, and I had him try to focus on breathing. Now I was trying to think of a different way while sitting with the brothers. "I am out of ideas." I say with a whine "there isn't any other methods?" Osomatsu asks glancing at Karamatsu who was looking at his mirror like he'd never seen it before.

I think a for a bit and realize there was one thing. When I was looking this stuff up I had come across it but I kept it at a last resort if he still hadn't sobered up. I sigh and groan "there is one other method." I say and they look at me. "What is it!" Jyushimatsu asks and I blush. "Well...as I was looking up other possible ways to sober him..I came across something that said.." I mumble the last part

"Hm? What?" Todomatsu asks and I whine "the other way to help is to.." I mumble again. "Y/n stop mumbling and just say it. What is the other method?" Choromatsu asks and I sigh.

"The article said that another method that could help...is having sex because it gets the heart pumping which gets the blood flowing and that helps move the THC out of your system."

I say while blushing heavily and the brothers look at each other surprised. Ichimatsu stood up "well we should probably leave then." He says before leaving, pulling Jyushimatsu along. "Yeah he's right." Choromatsu says before leaving with the other two. Osomatsu actually gave a thumbs up before he closed the door and left. I blush and glance at Karamatsu who was glancing around the room. It's not like I had a problem with doing this because we have had sex before but not when one of us were under the influence.

We've never even had drunken sex.

I got up with a sigh and walk over to him. He looks at me with a dopey smile. I blush and lean in to kiss him. He hums and loosely wraps his arms around my neck. I blush as his tongue lazily runs along my bottom lip. I tilt my head and open my mouth. I hum as he shoved his tongue into my mouth. His hands went to the back of my head before he deepened the kiss. I gasp and tap his shoulders. I couldn't breathe.

He pushed me to lay down and finally pulled away. I blush at the small strand of saliva that connected between our lips. He moved to sloppily kiss and lick my neck. I moan softly and wrap my arms around his neck. How is he more eager now that he's under the influence? I thought and bit my lip as he sucked my soft spot. I was moaning and panting softly as he abuses my sweet spot.

"Karamatsu~"

I moan softly and he pulled away. He sat up and fumbled to unbutton my pants. I smile before biting my lip and helping him, pulling him down into a deep kiss.

This may actually be fun.
....

I laid on the ground panting with Karamatsu laying on top of me. I wrapped my arms around him and kiss his forehead. "Feel better?" I ask and he nods "y-yeah." He says before kissing me. "Hey so why in the world were you high?" I asked and he looked away.

"My anxiety got the better of me." He says and I sigh "Karamatsu. You could have just come to my house to talk." I say and he chuckled "and leave you to deal with my anxiety. No way." He says and I smile. I held his face and had him face me. "Karamatsu that's what couples do. They listen to each other's problems and deal with them together."

Karamatsu smiles and lays a hand on mine. "How did I end up with a gem like you?" He asks and I blush "I don't know. You're lucky I guess." I say and he kissed the palm of my hand before saying "I guess I am. I love you y/n. Forever and always." I blush and pull him down into a hug making him laugh softly.

"I love you too Karamatsu. I love you so much."