A Mended Relationship (Karamatsu x reader)

I was walking to the Matsuno house. I was really nervous about it. You see the Matsuno brothers were my friends since middle school and I was dating one of them. Notice the word was. Yeah..I was dating Karamatsu. It was great and I had fun with him. I did love him but we got into a huge fight. After that fight we broke up but I was still friends with his brothers so..yeah. But that was a month ago and I put that all behind me because I had to tell him something.

Something important.

I knock on the door and Osomatsu opens the door. "Oh hey y/n. What's up?" He asks and I smile "Hey Osomatsu. Is Karamatsu home? I need to talk to him." I ask and he nods. He let me in and leads me to the living room. He opens the door and I saw Karamatsu sitting on the windowsill. The other brothers doing there usual things. "Karamatsu." I say and he looks at me. "Y/n." He says with a blank tone.

"Karamatsu. We need to talk."

"oh there's a familiar sentence. There's no need to "talk" y/n." He says before standing up, walking over to me and I felt his brothers tense up. "There's nothing left to say. Is there?" He asks and I sigh "no there is something. Something important. Can we go somewhere private?" I ask and he hums "why? Why can't you just say it here?" He asks and I huff "because it's..can we just-"

"Let me stop you there. Anything you have to say to me can't be that bad that my brothers can't hear it. We are all adults here so whatever you have to say you can say right here." He says with crossed arms and I stare at him. I gave a sigh and look up at him "Fine. I'll just say it here. Karamatsu." I say and he hums.

"I'm pregnant."

Silence and tension filled the room. Karamatsu went wide eyed and visibly froze. I hum and glance away "oh and I may not have to say this. But you're the father soo yeah." I say and he shook his head.

"What? You're pregnant?" He asks and I nod "wait but how?!" He asks and I gave him a look "Well I shouldn't have to explain that. I mean we did have sex an-" "non non non. That isn't what I meant. I mean I know how but I just don't understand how. We.." he pauses and pulls me out of the room "Ohh Now you want to go somewhere private!" I yell as he pulls me outside and he shuts the door.

"Shut up. I don't understand how you are pregnant. We used a condom." I hum with a nod "I know. I know but those really only work..97% of the time." I say and his eyes widen. "w-what? What?!" He shouts and I nod. "Well then why don't they put a warning on the box?!" He yells and I look at him dumbfounded "they do." I say softly with that same look. "No they don't!" He shouts before going inside. I hum and tap my foot as I wait for him to return.

"Well they should put it in a bigger print!" He yelled when he got back. I wanted to laugh but I held back. "Look. Karamatsu I'm not going to force you into anything. You can be as involved as you want. if you don't want anything to do with me or the baby, that's fine too." I say and he sighs before sitting down on the step. "I'm sorry...but I can't..I need some time alone...to think." He says and I sigh but hum. I went to leave but turn my head to say one more thing.

"Like I said the choice is yours. I'm not going to force you to be a Father."
....

I was laying on a medical bed, set up for my first sonogram. I sigh to myself as I relax. I look at the door as it opens and Karamatsu came in. "Karamatsu? Hey." I say and sat up "Hey. Look I'm so sorry about how I reacted yesterday." He says and I nod as he walks over. "It's fine. I'm okay." I say and he shook his head "No it's not okay." He says and held one of my hands. It felt nice but a little awkward.

"Look I want you to know that I am going to be with you through this whole thing." He says and I look at him surprised "what? Really?" I ask and he nods "mmhm. I'll be with you for doctor's appointments, any classes that may be required, even when baby proofing your house." I smile and sigh "Karamatsu. That's sweet but you don't-" he cuts me off "but I want to. Look you can't just do this alone so I-" now I cut him off.