Unexpected 🍋(Jyushimatsu x reader) Lemon

Part 2 of period cramps suck.

Bare with me here. This my be gross because of the blood.

I pulled away from the kiss with a moan softly as Jyushimatsu squeezed my breasts. Jyushimatsu laughs "you are so sensitive now!" He says as he fondled my breasts before pulling my shirt off and placing one of them in his mouth. I whine as he licked and sucked my nipple while massaging the other, pinching the other nipple. He pulled off and kissed between my breasts and I flinch.

"Really sensitive." He mumbles before kissing down my body to the hem of my pants. I bite my lip nervously and he sensed my nerves, of course he did. He went up to kiss me as he unbuttoned my pants, not looking down, and pushed them off with my underwear following. He dropped the clothes to the floor, pulling away from the kiss to breathe and kiss my cheek. "Don't be nervous! I said I don't mind!" He says lowering his hand while keeping his eyes on me. "But if you're really nervous. I won't look." He says softly and my heart fluttered.

I hum as his fingers touch my clit. "You can look if you want..just promise me you won't try to lick down there." I say with a blush and he nods "I promise." He says before pushing two fingers inside me. I blush at the squelch sound it made. Jyushimatsu looks down in awe "that feels so interesting!" He says before pumping his fingers in and out of my pussy, despite the blood. I whine as he spread his fingers inside of me.

Jyushimatsu made a face of curiosity and pressed his thumb on my clit. "C-Can I l-lick here?" He asks tracing his thumb over my clit. I tilt my head in thought but nod. He moved positions to lick my clit while fingering me. He then licked up from the top of my opening to my clit before taking the bud into his mouth, sucking on it. I held the back up his head and moan out.

"Jyushimatsu!~"

I came suddenly and felt myself squirt onto his fingers. I blush as he pulled a little blood splatter on his chin. "ooh sorry." I say but he just smiles and wipes his face with his hoodie before pulling out his fingers. I blush at the sight of his blood covered fingers before he wiped them on the towel. He took off his clothes and tossed them away. He pushed my legs apart and nudged my pussy with his hard dick.

"Ready?" He asked and I nod. He reached out and held my hand as he pushed in. I moan loudly and rolled my hips as he entered my bleeding core. Somehow it feels better than the last times we've done it. He pushed all the in and shuddered. "It's s-so much m-more s-slippery" He says shakily and I moan at the feeling. "Move Jyushimatsu~" I moan out and he nods.

He pulled out halfway and thrusts back in hard. I moan but blushed at the sound. It didn't detour Jyushimatsu though as he groaned softly "it's gripping my dick tighter~" he moans and started to thrust fast into me. I moan loudly and grip the covers already feeling pressure build. What can I say I'm super sensitive. Though Jyushimatsu was surprised when I cried out. "I'm a-about t-t-to c-cum!~"

He just kept moving while the pressure built up and up until it burst. I gripped the towel and arched my back. "Jyushimatsu!~ I'm Cumming!~" I wail as I came with a whine. "You okay? You came faster than normal." He asks slowing down his movements. "I'm fine~ just for the love of god don't stop!~" I keen and he nods "okay then." He says before laying me on my stomach.

He lifted my legs and had them wrap around his waist, going onto his knees. Keeping his hold on my thighs he thrusts in and out, harder and faster than before. I moan into my forearms as he hits my g-spot. I almost came from that but held it. I kept holding it back until Jyushimatsu was close. He didn't seem to like that. He gripped my waist and I yelp.

"Oi. Why are you denying yourself to cum?" He asked in a serious tone and I whine "I just wanted to wait until you we-Ah!~" he moved a hand to my clit rubbing circles around it as he thrusts deeper. "Don't do that. It's okay if you cum before me. Shows that I'm doing better. So" He paused and pulled me into a doggy style position. "Please cum for me~" he whispers softly in my ear. I moan as he hits even deeper. I felt the sensation again and moan as I came again.