Little Vixen (Yokai! Osomatsu x Kitsune! reader)

For AzaleaLuxi

I was sitting on top of a hill with a bundle of flowers in my hands. I inhale their beautiful scent and hum before placing one behind my ear before both my ears flick. I turn my head and glance behind me. I turn back around and stretch my arms above my head. I felt my 9 tails stretch out as well which felt good.

Then I was tackled.

I turn around and pin Osomatsu. No surprise there. "Heh. Pinned ya~" I say with a smile and he pouts "okay. Get off me." He whines before pushing gently me off. I smile triumphantly and he pouts for a bit before smirking and pouncing on me again. We roll down the hill in laughter.

When we got to the bottom I pin him yet again. "Pinned ya again." I say teasingly and he smiles before leaning up to kiss me. I hum and kiss him back. We sat up and I pull away to see all 6 of his tails wagging happily. "You seem playful today Osomatsu." I say and he nods "I'm in a good mood." He says and I smile "Well rather have you with a good attitude then a horrid one."

He hums and nuzzles his face into my neck. I smile and nuzzle my head against his. He hums as he lays me back against the ground. I nuzzles his head against my chest and I wrap my arms around him. As he nuzzles his face into my neck again I stroke his tails smiling at how soft they were.

"Soo soft" I coo before hugging him close and he chuckles "well your tails are really soft too." He says and I smile "don't you have a job to do Osomatsu?" I ask and he glances away with a hum. "Osomatsu." I ask with a stern look. He sighs "okay okay. Yes." I roll my eyes and pinch his face "you know Choromatsu gets mad so why?"

"What I just want to see my girlfriend. I hate being away from you." He says before kissing my cheek "I love you a lot y/n." He says and I blush before pushing his face away. "You are something else Osomatsu." I say and he chuckles before grabbing my hand. He looks at me and smiles softly "you still love though." He says in a slight teasing tone and I roll my eyes but smile.

"I do love you Osomatsu. I love you a lot." I say and kiss his forehead. "But you're going to have to stop skipping out on your job just to see me." I held his face in my hands "you are a Yokai after all." I say and he sighs leaning into my touch. "Yeah. You're right." He says before kissing me softly. I feel my tails wag beside me. I pull away with a smile "I love you y/n. You are my cute little vixen."

I blush hard and glance away "v-vixen? Why are you calling me a vixen?" I ask and he smiles "well you are. My cute yet sexy little vixen." He coos and nuzzles my neck his ears brushing my cheek. I blush but smile as I reach a hand up to scratch the back of his head. "Whatever you Osomatsu..I love you too." I could feel him smirk as he nuzzles further into my neck.

I love this man. I was his sexy vixen but he was my sly fox.