A Facade (Highschool! Jyushimatsu x reader) Slight Angst

For unholy_satan
This story will be in Jyushimatsu's point of view.

"Oi Jyushimatsu!" A voice shouts and I groan when footsteps run up to me. Lunch had just started and I was sitting outside. I look up from my notebook to see y/n. "what is it?" I ask in annoyance and she just smiles before looking away. I have known y/n ever since we were 16, I was introduced to her by Ichimatsu, and as long as I have known y/n she would tease him to no end. It pissed me off.

She tries so hard to get my attention then just ignores me, she repeatedly pokes me and she has even tackled him once. She always did it with that wide smile on her face. I usually just brush it off as she does stop when I say so. Y/n walks behind me and I close my notebook. She hums and leans over my shoulder. "ooh what was that?" She coos and I hum "it was nothing." I say and go to place the notebook into my bag.

My eyes widen when she snatches it away and I turn to her as she smiles. "Got it! Now what were you up to?" She says and opens the notebook. I stood up and reach to grab it but she holds it behind her. "Y/n. Give that back." I say sternly and she giggles "Why? Ohh so you were drawing?" She asks and continues to look through it. I felt my hands clench up. I was starting to get angry.

"Y/n." I say sternly and she giggles with that smile "I didn't know you could draw. What a surp" before she could finish the sentence I slapped her. "I SAID GIVE IT BACK! I DON'T LIKE PEOPLE GOING THROUGH MY THINGS MUCH LESS MY DRAWINGS!" I yell and take the book back. "YOU JUST DON'T LISTEN DO YOU?!" I yell as my scowl deepens as I glare at her.

She stood there silent and shocked as she held her cheek. "Y-You..Y-You hit me.." She says and I huff "WELL I WOULDN'T HAVE IF YOU HADN'T PISSED ME OFF!" I yell and saw people were staring. "I..I.." She stutters and I growl lowly "YOU ARE SO ANNOYING AND YOU ARE ALWAYS PISSING ME OFF! I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW I MANAGED TO STAND YOU! DO YOU ENJOY SEEING ME PISSED OFF!"

"Jyushimatsu. Enough." I feel a hand on my shoulder and turn to see Ichimatsu. He walks over to y/n and lays a hand on her shoulder. "Y/n. You okay?" He asks and I just stare at her. She looks at me and hums softly before smiling wide. "Oh yeah, I'm fine Ichimatsu. But I just remembered I have this..thing I have to do..bye." She says before running off. I watch her run off before dropping my gaze to Ichimatsu.

He turns around and I flinch at the glare he had. "You. We need to talk." He says in a low, stern tone that honestly scared me. I had never seen him like this before. I just nod and he grabs my stuff so I just follow him. We went up to the rooftop and he drops both of our bags before walking over to the railing. He had yet to say anything and I saw his fingers drum against the railing. After a minute he finally spoke.

"You are an idiot."

My eyes widen and before I could say anything he turns around with a look of disappointment on his face. "You have no idea what you did. Do you?" He asks and I was going to answer but he cut me off. "You never really talk with her so you have no idea what she went through...but I do." He says and glances over the railing. "Jyushimatsu. Let me ask you something. Do you know how I met y/n..how we became friends?" He asks and I gave a quiet "no."

"I had seen her around school when we were 15. Just freshmen. She seemed nice but something was off. I never really got to properly meet her." He trails off and looks at me. "I met her up here..but she was standing on the other side off this railing." My eyes widen and he hums "she was going to kill herself...I was quick to stop her and asked her "what could have drove you to do this?" I was not prepared for what she said." He says and I could tell he was getting choked up.

"She came from a family where she was an only child..she said she was unplanned child..an accident..her parents, begrudgingly, decided to raise her anyway...the mom was an alcoholic with anger issues where as her father...he was just messed up." He says and I stood there shocked. An accident? I think before asking "..How messed up was her father?" I ask and he looks at me.

"You sure you want to know?" He asks and I nod. "I'm not going to sugarcoat it...her father along with her mother..would abuse her..he would kick her, hit her..the father smoked so he burned her as well..that's not even the worst of it.." he says walking up to me and I look at him shocked "W-What could be worse than that?" I ask and Ichimatsu sighs before looking me in the eyes.

"Jyushimatsu. from age 12 to 15. she was sexually assaulted by him."

My blood ran cold. My stomach churned. I said nothing. I couldn't say anything. "Luckily after some talking to and helping her. Within a months time she was finally able to get her parents arrested for their crimes..she lives with her grandparents now. They loved her to pieces and cared for her properly. by the time we were 16 she was starting to get happy." He says and smiles "that's when I decided to introduce her to our family...you know what she told me last week?" He asks and I hum

"She told me how she had a crush on someone." He says and looks at me "that someone was you Jyushimatsu." I froze and felt like my heart stopped. I grab him by his shoulders "EH?!?! WHAT?!" I yell and he nods "all this time...she had a crush..on me...and I hit her...oh god I don't feel good." I say and drop my hands as my head spins.

Ichimatsu sighs "it'll be okay." He says "But if I were you I would go find her." He says before handing me my bag "She's probably in her next class already." He says with a soft smile. I nod"Thank you niisan!" I shout as I run off. I actually trip on the step but shook it off as I stood up.

I run to y/n's next class and see her walk in. I calm my breathing first and walk into the class. I saw her talking with a friend. Her friend saw me and went wide eyed before y/n turns around. Her eyes widen and she avoids eye contact. I walk over and she backs up

"N-Now I know y-you're p-probably still angry but I am truly sorry..I w-was only t-teasing you." She stutters and I took breath before taking one of her hands in mine. "Slap me." She went wild eyed and I hear the class yell in shock. "W-What? I can't slap-" "please. I am so sorry for slapping you...I didn't know." I say and saw something flash across her eyes. "Ichimatsu..he told you..did he tell you-" "he..he told me everything." I say and smile

"E-Everything Huh?" She pauses and glances at me. She pulls her hand away and slaps me. She actually turned my head and I held my cheek. "Okay, ouch that hurts." I say before turning to her with a smile and she smiles before gulping "um..can you close your eyes for a second?" She says and I gave her a look "you aren't going slap me again are you?" I ask and she shook her head with a faint blush. So faint you could miss it but I saw it.

I hum and smile before shrugging "okay then. You better not slap me again." I say and shut my eyes. I felt her hold my face before pulling me forward and a pair of lips on mine. I hear some gasps and open my eyes a bit to see y/n with her eyes tightly shut as she kisses me. I smile and hum as she pulls away. When she opened her eyes her face flushed.

"I'm s-sorry but I h-have w-wanted to k-kiss you for a w-while now and-hm?" She hums as I held her face "you're talking to much." I say before kissing her and she squeaks before humming with a soft whimper. I heard the class yell in shock yet again but I ignore them. I pull away when the bell rang and her face went completely red. I smile and pull her into a hug. "I have to get to class but let's meet up after school okay?" I ask and she nods shyly "y-yeah o-okay."

I pull away and kiss her forehead before leaving the classroom. I smile as I walk to class, which surprised a lot of people, but I didn't care. I felt happy and I felt like this is how it should've been. I should'nt have avoided conversations with y/n. I'm sure if I had I could have helped her even if the worst of it was over.

Well the past is past. I just want to focus on now because right now y/n was happy and I was happy.

I don't ever want to see her hurt again.