I will protect you (Osomatsu x Sister! reader)

In this one shot and those that follow the reader is a adopted sister. She is the same age as the brothers but is technically younger by 2 weeks.

-10 years old-

I just gotten home and was very happy. I had just purchased a bag of lollipops with some of my allowance. When I enter I glance around in search of my parents, brothers, or Tougou. Now Tougou wasn't a family member, he was a lodger. Though I liked him. He was very nice to my family especially me. I shrug when I saw nobody and went upstairs. When I made it upstairs I heard a loud thump.

Living with brothers who push each other and wrestle often I recognize the sound as someone hitting the floor. When I heard a pained groan I figured it was my brothers fighting or play wrestling and went to go downstairs. Then I got a gut feeling. A instinctual feeling. So I walk quietly to the door and slid it open quietly to see Osomatsu get slapped hard...by Tougou.

I was so confused and scared for my brother. So I acted quickly. As he went to hit him again I jump in front of him.

I took the hit instead and let out a yelp as he smack hard against my face

"Y/n?!" I held my cheek and whimper. "Well that's a surprise." I hear Tougou mutter "you protected your older brother." I look up with tears filling my eyes. "And now I have two brats that know my true nature..though I think you'll be easier to keep quiet." He says gripping my hair and pulled me to stand up. I whimper and clenched my teeth in pain. "Though I wonder. What it will take to make you keep quiet about this?" He hums and Osomatsu cried out behind me.

"No!! Don't hurt her!! Hurt me all you want but please don't hurt my little sister!!"

Tougou glanced at me as I whine. "That's it. I won't hurt her Osomatsu, if you keep silent." Osomatsu went silent only whimpering "As for you missy. If you say a word about this. I'll hurt you and your family." My eyes widen and I cry out. "Please don't hurt them!" I say with a whimper and he smirks before tossing me back into Osomatsu. We both groan in pain as he chuckled.

"Stay quiet and I won't."

With that he left the room. Osomatsu sat up and I turn to face him. I held his face while he held mine. After looking at each other's wounds, I had a red mark across the left side of my face where as he had a busted lip and a small black eye forming, we hugged each other. "Idiot. Why did you jump in front of me like that?" He asks shakily and I whimper hugging him tightly.

"Why didn't you tell me? I could have protected you." I say snuggling into his neck "I couldn't he threatened to kill our family." I sniff and pull away to hold his face. "Osomatsu. I promise. From now on I will protect you from him. Together we will get him caught." I say and he sniffed "you promise? Pinky swear?" He asks holding out his pinky finger and I nod wrapping my pinky around his.

"I promise."
....
-15 years later-

"So you're y/n's boyfriend?" My mom says to Marcus, my boyfriend of about a month, who nods and wraps an arm around me. "That's great. Congratulations sister!" Karamatsu says and I smile shyly "y-yeah..Thanks." Osomatsu caught my stutter and glanced at me. "You okay y/n?" He asks and Marcus spoke for me, like usual. "She's fine. Just tired. Right hon." I nod and fidget with my orange hoodie. "You can nap upstairs if you want y/n!" Jyushimatsu says with that smile and I smile.

"Actually that's a good idea." Marcus cuts in and turns to me. "Let's take a nap dear." He says pulling me up and out of the room by my wrist. I look to my brothers and smile but deep down I was screaming 'help me!' as Marcus pulled me upstairs. He threw open the bedroom door and pushed me into the room before closing the door. He turned to me with a glare.

"What was that?"

I cower back "w-what do you mean?" I ask and he sneers. "The stuttering. The fidgeting. You want them to find out." I gulp and back up "n-no I w-was j-just nervous." I say before he walked up to my side and smacked the back of my head. "Bullshit." He whispers "you want them to find out how I treat you. Is it to get away from me?" He asks and I gulp nervously. "It is. Well you know what?"

He gripped my neck and made me face him. "You are my little bitch and you're never going to be free from me." He then threw me down to the floor with a loud thump and I yelp as he steps on my side. "Your such a cute little play thing." I try to sit up and he wound up to kick me. I flinch and cover my face. Then I heard the door slam open and felt arms wrap around me followed by a pained grunt.

I open my eyes in time to see Karamatsu punch Marcus with that same strength and anger I saw the day Choromatsu was leaving. Only it was directed at Marcus. I watch wide eyed as Karamatsu repeated kicked Marcus in the stomach, keep in mind he wore steel toe boots today, while yelling at him. I saw the rest looking at either me with concern or at Marcus with anger. I already knew who had jumped to protect me but for some reason it was still a surprise when Osomatsu pulled back.

He had a look of concern and confusion. "Why? Why would you tolerate a guy like him? After what we went through." He asks holding my face. I tear up and sigh shakily "he..he was nice when we started but then he started beating me..mistreating me..I didn't feel safe around him anymore..but he...He threatened me to where I believed I couldn't do anything to stop him...because I was weak." When I said that Karamatsu gave a swift kick to Marcus's chest knocking the wind out of him.

"He's a bastard...a total douchebag." He says before dragging him out of the room. Osomatsu glances at them "we'll leave you alone." Choromatsu says with narrowed eyes and Ichimatsu nods already following after Karamatsu, cracking his knuckles. "Jyushimatsu. Todomatsu." Osomatsu says and they hum "I know you want to hurt him. Go ahead, just don't kill him."

They looked at each other. Todomatsu left while Jyushimatsu chuckled lowly with that serious, scary, face of his and said "He hurt our y/n...So no promises Niisan." before leaving.

Osomatsu pulled me into a tight hug "Let me see." He says and my eyes widen but I nod. I pull away and remove my hoodie. I didn't have a shirt under it, only a bra, but that wasn't the issue right now. Osomatsu's eyes widen as his eyes scan the bruises on my arms, wrists, legs, and stomach. The ones on my stomach were the worst. He gently touched a bruise on my stomach and I whimper. His hand clenched into a fist and he punched the floor.

"I'll kill him. I'm gonna kill him."

I pull him close into a hug and he hugs back petting my head. "I'm sorry...I'm sorry I couldn't prevent this...I didn't protect you." He says with a shaky voice. I felt his tears drop onto my bare shoulder and sigh sadly while rubbing his back.

"I failed as an older brother."

My eyes widen and I pull away to hold his face. "Don't you dare say that! You are an amazing older brother! I'm lucky to have you as my oldest brother!" I yell and he looked at me with tears falling down his face. "I promise that I'll protect you better than before." He says and I smile holding out my pinky finger

"you promise? Pinky swear?" I ask and I saw the memory flash behind his eyes. He smiles and wipes his tears before wrapping his pinky around mine. "I promise. I love you little sister." He says kissing my forehead. I laugh softly and kissed his cheek

"I love you too Osomatsu-niisan."