Highschool Reunion (Ichimatsu x Twin! reader)

S/n- Sister name, if you don't have a sister just think of a name.

I let out a sigh as I look at all the people who came to the 10 year reunion. I was just standing around with s/n and a drink in hand as I listen to people chatting away. Everyone seemed to be happy and successful. Don't get me wrong I was successful.

I went to study abroad in America with my older sister, s/n, when we graduated and we stayed in America for 10 years. We both had gotten jobs there but we recently got transferred back to Japan. Like two months ago. Just in time for the reunion. So I was successful.

but I wasn't happy.

I felt so lonely.

Sure I have my sister but I need someone to love..I wanted a boyfriend. Yet I had no luck. I watch my sister as she chats with a few old friends and I scoff. She and I were popular in school, in the sense that a lot of people knew us. I sigh and trace my finger on the rim of my glass "Y/n what's wrong? You have been so glum lately." My sister asks and I sigh "It's nothing. I'm fine." I say and she crosses her arms.

"No I know something is wrong. What is it?" She asks and I look down "...I'm lonely okay..I'm 28 and haven't had a boyfriend at all." I say and she sighs before hugging me. "Oh y/n. Look after tonight how about I introduce you to one of my coworkers. He's really nice and I think you'll like him." I smile nervously and laugh softly. "Thanks." I say and she smiles "here. Let's get your drink refilled." She says and took my glass. I smile and follow her to the bar.

When we got close to the bar there were six men sitting at the bar, laughing and talking among themselves. I stop walking and went wide eyed. S/n hums and looks towards the bar before smirking. "Didn't you have a crush on one of them." She asks and I look at her surprised. I shook my head "S/n please do-No come back. Oh I hate you." I say as she walks over to the bar. "Yo! Matsuno Brothers!" She calls out and they turn to her surprised as she sat down.

I felt like I was going to die right then and there as she talks to them. I blush hard when she gestures towards me and they all turn to look at me. They wave and turn back to s/n. Then she smiles wide, nods, and stood up to walk over to me. I gave her a look before she gave an evil smirk before grabbing my wrist and pulling me towards the bar. "You're talking to him." She says and I shook my head "no no no I'm good. I'm good." I say and mumble "I hate you so much."

We made it to the bar and she stood me beside her. "So you guys remember me. Well this is my baby sister y/n." She says and they smile "hello y/n." They greet and I laugh nervously "Hi. Nice seeing you again. bye." I say but s/n grips my dress strap before I can run off. "Oh no you don't. You aren't running for this. Not this time." She says before turning to the brothers.

"Ichimatsu. My sister has something to say to you." She says and I blush hard as Ichimatsu hums. "Why me? What does she need say?" He asks in a bored tone before he was stood up by one of his brothers. "Come on Ichimatsu-niisan! Y/n-chan wants to talk to you!" He says before he pushes Ichimatsu towards me. Ichimatsu whips around "Jyushimatsu." He says in a low tone and Jyushimatsu just smiles.

Ichimatsu sighs and turns to me "What did you need to say?" He asks and I blush "I..um can we go somewhere..private?" I ask and he hums in confusion before shrugging "Sure." He says before we walk away to a more secluded part of the building. He leans against the wall and glances at me with a hum. "O-Oh right..um..well.." I stutter and he hums. I sigh and gulp nervously

"I had a crush on you in high school."

He stares at me and I shy away "..I never said anything because it was hard for me to talk to you. Whenever I would try and talk with you something...or someone got in the way." I say and he hums "My sister thought I should tell you." I say "Why?" he asks and I blush with a huff "..because I'm 28 years old and have never had a boyfriend..I made the mistake of telling her that I felt lonely."

It was silent for a minute before I sigh "but you probably already have someone, right?" I ask and he chuckles "No. Actually I don't." He says and I look at him surprised. "R-Really?" I say hopefully and he nods before walking up to me. "So you're lonely?" He asks and I blush "y-yeah." I say and he leans in with a smile "So am I." He says and I hum "so we're both lonely." I say as I lean in and he smiles softly before kissing me.

I felt tears brim in my eyes before I kiss back and wrap my arms around his neck. We pull away and we both smile softly. "Hehe you know. That was worth the wait." I say softly and he nods "yeah. It was." He says before kissing me softly and we head back to the bar. I smirk when I saw him put on a bored look. When we got to the bar I saw my sister and Karamatsu were gone.

"Um where is my sister and Karamatsu?" I ask and Osomatsu hums "oh well Karamatsu wanted to speak with s/n. They're somewhere around here." He says and I sigh "I'll be right back." I say to Ichimatsu and he nods before sitting down at the bar. I walk away and go to find my sister. I went upstairs and rounded a corner. When I round the corner I froze and stare in shock. I found my sister.

She was currently against the wall, heavily making out with Karamatsu.

I just stood there in shock before smirking. Seems like Karamatsu had a thing for my sister. I finally spoke up when Karamatsu's hand went under my sister's blouse. "Well this is a pleasant surprise." I say and they both jump before pulling away. They had major blush on their faces and I laugh softly. "I'll leave you guys alone but maybe you should hold off on being intimate until you get home." I say and they pull away before we all walk back to the bar.

I was never gonna to let her live it that I caught them but I will also never forget how much she actually helped me.

She may have forced me to speak with Ichimatsu but I'm actually thankful that she did.