Chapter 129

As Adym reaches for his phone I brush my teeth and hair before looking back at my reflection. Since I have about ten minutes till I gotta leave I go on my phone while Adym throws some clothes on.

Later that night/ 5 pm

Adym hands me a plate of food as Nick hands Kayla a plate of food as well.

"So baby I talked to my family and we can come as early as tomorrow." Adym sits down across from me

As early as tomorrow? I wasn't expecting that early..

"As early as tomorrow..." I repeat, "Um.. I-"

"We don't have to go that early.. I get it, it's way to late to rearrange your schedule it's fine." Adym interrupts

I glance at Kayla who's giving me a look like I should just go. When I look at Nick he gives me a sympathetic smile and shrugs.

"No no baby.." I say awkwardly, "I- um... can you just give me a few minutes after we eat so we can talk and I can see what works for my schedule and your schedule?"

Adym nods, "Yeah.."

That just turned everything awkward.. nick and Kayla are trying to act like they didn't just hear me basically shut Adym down while Adym tried to schedule our trip.. it's just I wanna go with him but we really gotta talk about it and when we can go, where I won't miss too much work. I know this is important to him and I wanna go but I gotta check my schedule out. But what sucks is that he literally freed his whole schedule for me and I feel like I'm not doing the same for him..

"So" I clear my throat, "I gotta upload my YouTube video later but Are you still up for recording a YouTube video?"

"Yeah" kayla agrees, "I'm down."

After dinner

As we start putting food away and cleaning up Kayla and Nick volunteer to do the dishes and clean up while we go do our thing.

"Are you sure?" Adym looks at them

They nod, "Yeah go ahead."

Adym looks at me and takes me to the formal living room where we sit down to talk.

"Look baby, you know I'm down to meet your family.. it's just my schedule is the problem like I said before. I'll call my manager and talk to her about making time to go on a trip.. how long do you wanna be gone?" I ask

"A week?" He answers

A week... I guess that's fair.. he doesn't see his family much..

"Alright lemme call my manager" I say

I pull out my phone and dial her number. It rings a few times before she picks up,

"Hey Sky"

"Hey how're you?"

"Great how about you?"

"I'm fine.. um actually I wanted to talk to you about something.. are you busy?"

"No what's up?"

"Okay so i know I've been busy seeing how my careers just getting started and all but I've been talking with my boyfriend and he really wants me to meet his family.. is there any way I could take a week off to go meet them?"

"Umm lemme pull up your schedule... Alright I'm looking at it now.. when exactly would you leave?"

"Tomorrow"

"Um.. this week is a very busy week and by calling and cancelling interviews, meetings and shoots.. that could make or break you. They could want you more and respect you for making time for your bf or not respect your plans and drop you.. but chances are they'll respect a young, healthy relationship and it helps that you're pretty popular right now so a lot of people want you. It would push you back a week so you'll be busy but I can pull some strings and get it done. It's your call."

"Could u pull some strings?"

"I'll get on that right away and reschedule them"

"Alright and what's supposed to go on tomorrow?"

"You had meetings with fashionnova, Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger and one with Burberry. Also one with me so You would've had to have been there at 8 am and wouldn't get home till around 4 pm."

"Alright and you can take care of it?"

"Consider it taken care of"

"Thank you"

"No problem bye"

"Bye"

I hang up and look at Adym who's on his phone.

"What time are we leaving tomorrow?" I ask

"Oh shit we can go?" His face lights up

I nod, "For a whole week"

"Okay it's too late to book a flight-"

"I can talk to my manager and see if she can pull some strings?" I offer, "I'll text her"

I quickly text my manager and in about s minute or so she responds and tells me She can get us a flight there and back in first class.

"Damn how'd you get that?" Adym asks

"Just asked my manager" I shrugged, "imma go pack. We leave at 10 am"

As Adym goes to tell nick and kayla I rush to pack everything I need since Adym packs lighter than me. Not gonna lie I'm kind of nervous to meet his parents.. like I've seen them on his YouTube channel but never in real life..

TBC