chapter 46

Skylars pov
I wake up the next morning to find Adyms arm around my waist. I smile thinking about last night and I quietly reach for my phone. CRAP I DID IT AGAIN!!!! I quickly text Kayla back.

Sky: Hey im good Im with Adym. Tysm for covering for me i owe you big time!! I'll be home soon.

I set my phone down as I hear Adym speak, "Morning"

Blushing, I turn and smile, "Morning.. Do you mind if I shower? I have to go back to the apartment I have work later"

I think about my job. Currently, i work at Starbucks because im still going to college. CRAP!! I totally forgot the semester starts in 2 days!! Okay i really need to manage my time better....

Adym smiles, "Sure, theres towels and everything in there. Do you need clothes?"

I already have his sweatpants and shirt along with sweatpants, do i reallt wanna borrow some more? I feel bad because they're his..

"Uhm If you don't mind.." I answer.

"It's fine. I'll get you some clothes." He says walking to his closet.

I head towards the bathroom as Adym hands me some clothes, "Thanks"

"No problem." He says walking towards his phone.

I shut the door and strip down to nothing and jump in the shower. As I shower I think of last night.. Wow... That was not planned... After I shower I dry off and put on Adym's black #Lastfam sweats with a black Yuh Feel? Shirt on (Just had to get Sawyers merch in there). I reach for my hair tie and put my wet hair in a bun. Walking out of the bathroom I see Adym on the bed on his phone.

He smiles at me, "You look good."

"Well" I say, "It's your wardrobe so I figured you might like it."

He stands up, "So do you have to leave right away?"

I sigh, "Yeah if I want to make my shift. On top of that the college semester starts again in 2 days so I have to get ready for that."

"Okay.. Text me when you're off?" He asks.

I smile, "Yeah."

Grabbing my stuff, i walk towards the door. Upon reaching the door I turn to say goodbye but almost run into Adym. He smiles looking down at me. We look into each other's eyes for a couple minutes before I remember my shift starts at 10 am.

"Bye Adym.. Thanks!" I smile.

"Bye Skylar, for what?" He says standing in the doorway.

"Just.. Being you.." I answer as I turn to walk off.

Home

I walk into the apartment and quietly go to my room until I hear Kayla.

Kayla: So how was last night? You left me.. We were worried...

Oh my god I'm not five... "I'm fine.. I just lost track of time.."

Kayla sighs and looks at me, "Yeah.. Totally..."

Silence fills the air before she asks, "So how was it?"

"What?" I ask.

"Don't be stupid Sky I know you had sex." She says.

Don't show any emotions Skylar.. "We didn't do anything.."

"Lies." She says simply.

I look at Kayla annoyed, "Kayla I told you nothings going on.. Stop interrogating me I have a shift in 30 minutes. I just came home to do makeup-"