Chapter 30

Recap

Standing up, I look at myself and think about the mall incident. Should I text him? What do I say if I do? 

End of recap

Kaylas Pov

Sawyer and i stare at each other, both not giving up. 

Finally, Sawyer gives in and says, "Hold on, lemme get him."

I turn around so my back is to the door and I lean against it, waiting for Adym. 

Adym's pov

I'm sleeping soundly, when I get a knock at the door and Sawyer walks in. I keep my eyes clothes, hoping he'll just leave.

Sawyer: Bro, Kayla's here and she wants to talk to you.

I roll over, keeping my eyes closed, "Did you try telling her to come back later?"

Sawyer: I did, but she refused to budge. She seems kinda pissed. I don't know what's going on between you guys, but I'll leave it between you guys.

I continue to stay in the same position, "Bro, i don't even know what's going on between us! I haven't talked to her in awhile."

Sawyer sighs, "Well, she's waiting for you and if she's anything like Skylar, she's determined so I don't think she'll leave until she talks to you."

I realize, that Skylar and Kayla are alike and they're both  determined so, I roll over and open my eyes stretching, "Bro, what time is it?"

Sawyer: Around 12:20. I just woke up, I heard her knocking and I decided to get up and check it.

I groan, "Okay, tell her I'm coming."

Sawyer: Okay

Sawyer leaves my room. getting up, I go to the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. Walking out of my room, I see Kayla turned around, with her back to me.

Adym: hey Kayla

Kayla turns around with her arms crossed. Sawyer was right, she looks kinda pissed..."Hey"

Adym: So.... You needed to talk to me?

Kayla: yeah, it's about you and Skylar.

I look down, thinking about how much I miss Skylar, "Yeah?"

Kayla: What happened between you two?

Adym: Kayla, can we not talk about it? 

Kayla narrows her eyes, "What happened to my bestfriend?!"

I look at her like she's crazy, "Really? She didn't tell you how I caught her kissing another guy?!"

Kayla looks at me unfazed, she still has the same unbelieving look on her face, "No. Cause, I know she didn't do it."

I look at Kayla with my head to the side, "Well, then you obviously don't know your best friend that well."

Kayla glares at me, "I know my best friend better than her own family does. If you know your facts so well, then tell me what happened. Please... Educate me!"

Wow, this girl truly is feisty, and determined.

Adym: I was with Sawyer, and we decide to go to the woodland hills mall and as we were coming to the front door of the mall, I saw Skylar kissing some Dylan dude. When she saw me, she tried running after me to 'explain' herself and how Dylan kissed her first. But, I told her I don't want someone fucking with my feelings so I broke it off. We're not really friends anymore..." 

As soon as I said the last sentence, I missed Skylar even more.

Kayla looks at me like I'm dumb, "Well Sherlock, before you jump to conclusions, you might wanna get your facts straight. Did you actually listen to her side of the story or did you jump to conclusions?

Adym: She tried telling me how Dylan kissed her, but I talked to Dylan yesterday and he said Skylar kissed him first. I got the Dms to prove it."

Kayla looks at me, still not believing me, "Show me."

I pull out my gold phone and I show her the Dms. Kayla reads them and looks at me, "I don't believe you."

I look at her annoyed, "What do you want from me then?!"

Kayla looks at me annoyed, "The truth." Turning around, Kayla begins walking down the hall.

Adym: Kayla

Kayla turns around and looks at me. I continue, "Is she okay?"

Kayla looks at me, "She says she's fine but I can tell she's hurt. I've worn the same expression she has on many times."

I sigh, "Kayla, I wanna believe her but she...kissed him first."

Kayla sighs, walking back towards me, "I know she didn't. She wouldn't. I don't know how you have trust issues, yet you believe DYLAN?! I guess you aren't right for my best friend.. You believe him over her."

I look at Kayla, thinking about what she said, "Kayla-"

Kayla looks at me pissed, "Just don't. You've done enough damage right now. Just know two things, one, I'll be back soon because I will straighten this out and beat whoevers ass caused my best friend harm. Two, You don't know how close I was to telling Nick, who begged me to know who it is. But I didn't, if I did Skylar would be mad I brought Nick into it and I knew things would get way worse. So I just saved your ass, your welcome. You may have hurt her, yet she still love you."

I think about what Kayla's saying. Kayla looks at me one more time, and turns around walking off. I go back to my room and think about what she said. Is what Dylan said really true? I look at my phone and reached over grabbing it. I stare at my phone for what seems like ever, finally I pull up Sky's number and I finally work up the courage to text her.

Adym: Hey

Read 12:45

Sky: Hey

Adym: Can we talk?

Sky is texting.....

~And here's another cliffhanger!! Okay, I'm home now and I'm tired but thought I might as well give you guys another chapter. Sooo here it is. Enjoy, I might update tomorrow morning. K, love ya babes!!~

The most amazing people in the world