Chapter 88

I turn to see Kevin walking up with a bunch of roses.

"He ma" he tries to smile, "Can we talk?"

I look at Nick who's gaze is focused on Kevin. He looks down at me,

"Do you wanna talk to him?"

I shake my head, "No but I can tell him."

"Kevin, I... I got a video call for a meeting and I gotta go change and I can't talk right now okay? How about later?" I lie.

He nods sadly, "Yeah.. Okay.."

I quickly take the roses and thank him and briefly kiss his cheek before quickly walking upstairs to the apartment. Once I get in my room I decide to watch 13 reasons why season 2. After a couple hours it's around 2 am. I finally decide I better go to bed.. Lately I've been thinking I can't hide away like this forever.. I have to choose Adym or Kevin.

Next Day

I wake up around 10 am. Once I leave my bed, I brush my teeth and wash my face before grabbing cereal and getting dressed. After eating I decide to go to the gym so I change clothes and look at myself for a little bit. To be completely honest, I didn't want to go to the gym but I feel like running and trying to keep myself busy so I can "forget" to talk to Kevin. I walk out of my room as Kayla walks out.

"Where are you going?" She asks.

"Downstairs to the gym. Wanna come?" I say.

She shrugs, "Yeah sure. Give me a minute to change."

A couple minutes pass before she comes out in joggers amd a tank top. On our way downstairs we decide to stop and take pictures of each other for instagram since I feel like posting again.

Skylar_Gomez

958k likes 950 commentsBe comfortable in your own skin, don't let someone else try and bring you down❤😘

Be comfortable in your own skin, don't let someone else try and bring you down❤😘

User1: you should hmu sometime😏

User2: Ur so pretty!!❤😍

User3: You and Adym would be cute oml😭❤

User4: @/ user3 nahhhh her and Kevin😍😍

As Kayla and I make our way to the gym I scroll through my feed and see Adym's post.

Therealriccotho

890k likes 879 comments

New YouTube video out today. I had a lot of fun in this video. It'll be up later👌😏

User1: Ayyeeee can't wait

User2: Ilysfm😭👏👏👏

User3: What a snack😏

I begin to ponder what the video is about as we reach the gym.. I need to talk to him and Kevin but instead, I put away my phone and put in mt earbuds as Kayla and I begin to run.

After the gym

After the gym Kayla and I head back to the apartment where she begins making herself breakfast and I shower.

By the time I leave my room it's going on 1:15 pm and Kayla's already showered and in her room

By the time I leave my room it's going on 1:15 pm and Kayla's already showered and in her room. All day I've been stalling but I've come to the conclusion it's time to talk to the boys. I reach for my phone as I think about who to talk to firdt. Finally, I decide to text Adym.

Sky: Hey Adym.. Can we talk today?

Adym: ofc when?

Sky: Starbucks by my place around 1:30?

Adym: Omw

Sky: thanks

I sit around on my phone for a few minutes before I decide I should start walking over to Starbucks to meet Adym. In all honesty I don't know what I'm gonna say or how I'm gonna say it.. All I know is I gotta talk to Kevin. As I walk out of my room I pull up Kevin's contact and text him.

Sky: Hey.. Can I talk to you?

Kev: Yeah ofc

Sky: Meet me at my place around 2?

Kev: K. See u soon.

I walk across the street to Starbucks and immediately find Adym's car. My stomach begins to churn as I get closer to the door. As soon as I walk in I spot Adym in line. He smiles as we make eye contact and waves me over. I walk up to him and give him a quick hug before he orders his drink and I order my drink. Once we're done ordering and get our drinks, we sit down across from each other.

"So" he smiles brightly, "how's everything going?"

"I feel better." I nod, "You know.. Less stressed..."

"So... You wanted to talk about something?" Adym asks.

"Right" I say, taking a deep breath.

Tbc..