Chapter 63

As we watch the movie I lean on Kevin. Kevin puts a hand on my thigh. He smirks at me and slides his hand down my pants.

"Kevin" I say, putting my hand on his hand, "Can we not do this right now? Maybe later or something?"

He nods taking his hands out of my pants, "Okay.."

We continue to cuddle and watch the movie.

Later that night

I'm laying on Kevin's couch while he showers. All I can think about is the fact we're dating again...

Adym's pov

I park at Skylars apartment and go to her door. To be honest I don't know what I'm gonna say but all I know is I need to get Skylar back. I miss her so much and I cant stand being without her. I'm so fucking miserable without her.. My heart races as I knock on the door. I hear footsteps aproach the door when suddenly it opens revealing Kayla.

"Oh.. Hey Adym.." Kayla sighs.

"Hey.." I mumble, "Is Sky around?"

She looks me up and down, "Sorry. No."

"Kayla please.." I plead, "Don't shut me out. I need to talk to Skylar. Im miserable without her and- and I can't be without her. I need to talk to he please."

She sighs once more, "Adym she's not even here. She left Nicks to go get some fresh air and take her mind off everything. Shes my bestfriend but I can't control her."

"So you don't know where she is?" I ask.

She shakes her head, "Nope. I promise she left hours ago."

I sigh, "I need to talk to her.."

"I'll let her know you stopped by." She says.

Skylars Pov

I have to go to the bathroom really bad but I don't know where it is... The house is really big and I dont wanna wander around everywhere so I try to hold it. The longer I wait the more I have to go so I call Kevin's name but he can't hear me since he's finishing up in the shower. No use in yelling.. But I don't have time to wander I need to pee. I run upstairs to Kevin's room and knock on his door. I poke my head in the room but he's not in there.. The bathroom door is open though.. Quietly I walk over and knock on the door, trying not to see anything.

"Kevin?" I ask.

"Yeah lil ma?" He says.

"Sorry I had to ask, Where's the bathroom?" I question.

"Here I'm drying off but you can use mine." He offers, "I have to get my clothes from my closet anyway."

Crap.. I slowly walk into the bathroom and see him wrapping a towel around his waist. As he walks past me I try not to stare at his body. I look up as he catches me blushing. Quickly I look away and try to play it off.

He laughs, "Hey Ma don't act all nervous. You can look at me all you want, We're boyfriend and girlfriend anyway. You're my girlfriend and you're always welcome here. Make yourself comfortable. Besides, you've seen my dick before but if you wanna take it slower then I can change in another room?"

I shake my head, "It's fine. I've seen it all before.."

I shut the door to the bathroom as he walks out.. Once I'm done using the restroom I wash my hands and leave the bathroom right as Kevin throws his towel in the dirty hamper leaving him with nothing to cover his dick.. I immediately feel myself blush as we look at each other. Kevin even blushes as he looks into my eyes. He smirks as I walk past him. Once I leave the bedroom I walk back downstairs and watch tv. Pretty soon Kevin walks downstairs in some grey joggers and a Jordan's shirt on. As he walks toward me he keeps trying to fix the front of his shirt by pulling it down. Suddenly I notice he has a boner as he sits down next to me. He turns to me and smiles. We both lean in and begin to kiss. As our kiss lasts longer and longer I feel his tongue slide in my mouth. Suddenly, the front door opens which makes us both jump.

"DAMNN!! GET SOME KEVINNN!!" Alex yells.

Suddenly two other guys appear behind Alex.

"Aye did we just ruin something?" One of them asks.

"Damn and you said you two weren't dating.." The other says.

"Dang how you gonna lie to us like that?" Alex pouts.

"What the fuck are you guys doing here?" Kevin asks embarrassed.

"Dude we come over like everyday." Alex laughs.

"Did we interrupt your guy's kiss scene?" One asks, sitting by the counter.

"Bro I'm pretty sure I saw some tongue action up in there." Alex laughs.

Kevin rolls his eyes as he stands up and walks towards the fridge.

Alex looks at him and then looks at the other two guys and holds back a laugh. Alex tries to point to his dick without me noticing and mouths boner. Kevin doesn't look at Alex as he passes him. He continues to try and tell Kevin until Alex laughs hard as he says,

"Nice boner Kevin"

The boys laugh even harder as Kevin rolls his eyes,

"Shut the fuck up Alex damn. I don't fucking have a boner."

Alex sighs, "I tried telling you but you didn't notice."

Kevin pulls out some Gatorades and sets them on the counter. The boys sit on the couch and at the counter and ask me questions. I end up finding out one boys name is josh and the other dante. As we sit and talk I suddenly get a text.

Tbc...