Chapter 53

"Hello?" I answer.

"Hey honey, where'd you go? We wanted to have a movie day today." My mom says.

"Oh.. Hey mom. Um actually I'm at the store. I just have to finish up paying and I'm gonna be on my way home." I lie.

"Okay honey, see you in a few minutes." She replies.

"Yeah.." I say, hanging up.

"Where are you going?" Adym asks, as I begin getting dressed.

"I need to get home." I explain, looking for my jacket.

"You have to leave already?" He pouts.

"Sorry" I say, kissing him, "I'll be back soon so we can finish what we're doing."

He smirks, "Okay."

We say goodbye and I rush to my car and stop by Raleys and quickly buy some bread and milk and rush home. I throw open the apartment door and set everything down as everyone looks at me.

Kayla looks at me and stands up and walks over as everyone plays the movie, "So where'd you go?"

"To the store." I say, holding up the milk as I walk towards the fridge.

"Mhm.. But where else did you go?" She asks.

"No where." I lie.

"Oh so running to the store and buying 2 items takes an hour and a half?" She continues.

"Yeah." I reply, "I couldn't find it in the store so I had to run to a few more stores."

"Really? I didn't know they moved the store to Adym's apartment. Weird huh? Or wait.. Did you have a dick appointment?" She chuckles

"What?!" I say, clearly shook.

Kayla laughs hard, "Your snapchat location is turned on right?" She chuckles.

"Shut the fuck up!! Stop talking about dick appointments around my family dumbass." I mumble.

Kayla just laughs and goes to sit on the couch. I put everything away and sit down next to Nick.

"You okay?" Nick whispers.

I nod and we finish the movie. About 2 movies later, it's Kay, Nick and I because everyone fell asleep. As I struggle to stay awake, my eyes finally shut as I fall into a deep sleep. After about and hour and 45 minutes, I wake up and look around. Everyone's still asleep except for Kay who's not there. I stand up and look around but don't see her.. Wait, where's Nick?! I look into my room and on the balcony but nobody's there. Finally, I walk into Kayla's room and see Nick and Kayla kissing.

"What the fuck?!" I exclaim.

Nick jumps and falls off the bed and Kayla freezes and looks at me.

"Oh hey.. Sky.." Nick mumbles, shyly.

"Did you?.. Are you two? Is it? Umm..." I say, stunned.

"No!! It's not what you think!!" Nick says, "Be quiet so we don't wake up anyone.."

"Really? It's not what it looks like?" I say, not believing what they say.

"Look I had went into my room because I was tired and then Nick asked if I was okay and I said yes and he complimented my room and I said thank you and I showed him around.. One thing led to another and we had just kissed when you walked in.." Kay explains.

"So are you two?.." I ask.

"No." Nick states, "Sorry.. I just.. I mean.. She's.. Okay.. I think imma go back to the living room.."