Whats going on between us?

Recap

Kayla: Have you seen my-

I turn around to catch kayla but.....

End of recap

I run straight into Kayla and fall on the floor again. Crap. I quickly jump up and see Kayla in the doorway looking at me, then Adym.

Adym: Hey Kayla.. Hows your day?

Kayla looks at Adym, without breaking eye contact, "My day was very long. You?"

Adym smiles a little uncomfortable, "It was really fun"

Skylar: Yep. So Kayla, you seem tired. Maybe you should go to bed?

Kayla looks at me, "Yeah. Skylar can you help me get my sheets out the dryer?"

I look at Kayla and she glares at me, "ugh yeah, let's go"

we walk out and Kayla looks at me and whisper yells, "What is he doing here?!"

Skylar: he's staying the night.

Kayla: And by that you mean gonna have sex with you?

Skylar: We haven't done anything!

Kayla: yet.

Skylar: I'm guessing your gonna tell my family, and have them worry about me and judge me?

Kayla: No. Just know, I'm watching him. Promise you won't make stupid decisions?

Skylar: So your not mad he's staying?

Kayla sighs, "...No...At least not right now, I'm tired"

I jump up and hug Kayla, "Thank you for not acting like Nick! We won't be stupid. I promise."

I walk back into my room to see Adym asleep in his boxers. He usually stays up late but he's probably tired from getting up early and driving around and walking places. I turn the tv off and I get in bed. I lay in bed, and think about the things we did today. I smile and close my eyes going to sleep. Adym makes me so happy, I love it.

Next morning

I wake up to the sound of my phone letting me know I got a text. I reach for my phone and find Adym's arms around me once again. I smile and grab my phone. 

Nick and Skylar's texts

Nick: Hey, we still on for today?

oh my god, I forgot we were hanging out!! I suddenly, hear another ding... It's not my phone? must be adym's. Adym wakes up and checks his phone,calling someone.

Skylar: Yeah. Time? Sorry i forgot

Nick: 10:30 want us to pick you up?

Skylar: yeah

I shut my phone off and look at Adym and Adym looks at me.

Adym's Pov

I checked my phone and see my manager texted me, telling me to call him. I dial his number and it rings twice and then  he answers.

Manager: Hey, Adym where are you?

Adym: What do you mean?

Manager: Today's Tuesday. We scheduled for you to come into the office and we're gonna get with your team and discuss the new merch (Fr tho, I can't wait to see his new merch designs!!!). So, where are you?!

Adym: Oh, shit I forgot. Ugh, sorry what time again?

Manager: You're supposed to be here in 5 minutes!