Back off.

*Okay, towards the end there's a little cussing so if you don't wanna hear it skip to the next chapter. If you don't care, please continue reading*

Recap

Adym and Skylar's Dm's

Well, i'm not taking sides but he's ur older cousin and you said you guys are as close as siblings so he probably just wants to look out for his "little sister." I'm an older brother and I know how it feels to want to protect your younger siblings..

Thanks Adym, that really helped me. I know i'm not showing too much skin but it bugs me that he would say something like that...

Well he's your cousin/brother and he loves you. Just remember he's tryna keep you safe.

End of recap

Skylar's Pov

I smile as I read Adym and I's dms. I never thought I would ever be dming Adym Yorba back and forth on instagram!! As I'm thinking about how amazing it is to be able to be dming someone who has helped me through so many hard times, Kayla taps my foot and has that "Who ya talking to?" smirk on her face. I laugh and see Nick keep glancing at me and my phone then shake his head and look at the Tv. Fr tho, what's his problem?! he's so protective it's annoying...

Skylar: Imma get a water bottle, anyone want one?

Noah: No.

Kayla: Sure.

Nick: Yeah, anyone want any snacks?

I look at Kayla and smirk. Right away Kayla glares at me and gives me that "Shut.Up!" look and I laugh. Nick and Noah look at me like I'm crazy, Noah turns his attention back to the Tv and Nick gets up and walks to the kitchen with me to get some snacks. As we walk in Nick begins to talk,

Nick: Skylar, thanks for coming...Tbh I didn't think you would come... And I'm sorry for saying your outfit was inappropriate, it's just you're like my little sister and I don't want something bad to happen to you. 

Skylar: Well, I'm 18 Nick. I know you just wanna keep me safe but sometimes you just need to give me space. I moved here to be able to breath, and not have to have my parents constantly looking over my shoulder and judging my every move! 

Nick: I know, I'm sorry Skylar. Promise me you'll be safe?

Skylar: I promise, Nick. I'm not stupid! Of course I'll be safe.

Nick: Okay, and promise you won't get involved with boys until you finish school?

Skylar: I make no promises...

Nick: Skylar!

Skylar: That's my name, don't wear it out!

Nick: You say you're 18 but you act like you're 5.

Skylar: lol whatever.

Nick: So are we good?

Skylar: I guess..

We walk into the living room with the water and snacks and I think about what Nick said.

Adym's Pov

I was in the kitchen getting a water when I heard laughing and walking. It sounded like Skylar... She has the most beautiful laugh, and when she smiles she has these really cute dimples. yes, she's thick, but she's really sweet and I'm really starting to believe I love her (Ya know the whole love at first sight? If you didn't know, Adym believes in love at first sight). But does she feel the same way?