Chapter 33

Recap

Adym: Can we talk?

Sky is texting.....

End of recap

Sky: Sure, where?

Adyms Pov

I perk up knowing I'm gonna be able to talk to Skylar soon.

Adym: U know the In N Out by my place?

Sky: yeah

Adym: there's a pizza place a few doors down. Want me to pick u up?

Sky: No, I can drive

Adym: K, how about 1:30?

Sky: c u then

Adym's Pov

wow, she actually said she'd meet me. After all the things I said to her, she still wants to talk and hang out. I get up from my bed and go take a shower. After my shower, I get dressed and go outside to grab my charger and I notice it's 12:45. As I walk out, I see a girl that I used to go to school with. We were really good friends growing up, I forgot she moved here.. She notices me and starts talking to me.

Mikayla: Hey Adym!

Adym: hey Mikayla, how are you?

Mikayla's a really nice girl. We never dated or anything it's just we talked at times and we were chill. Mikayla and talk for about 45 minutes until she asks me if I wanna go to starbucks with her.

Adym: Yeah, sounds fun

I get in Mikayla's car and we drive to Starbucks.

Mikayla laughs, "hey, you wanna go to the movies?"

Adym: What movie?

Mikayla: I don't know, my friend works there and she can get us in, or we can go to the arcade. Whatever you wanna do.

Adym: Yeah, let's go the arcade

Mikayla and I go to the arcade a couple doors down from the movie theatre and play games.

1 hour later

Skylars pov

I'm sitting at the pizza place and it's going on 1 hour... Why did I even come?

Adyms Pov

I'm having fun with Mikayla when I remember Skylar. Fuck, I'm screwed! But, I'm having a lot of fun with Mikayla right now.. I think I'm starting to like Mikayla... What about Skylar? What do i tell Skylar? I really like Mikayla and I think I wanna ask her out.. But I wanna ask Mikayla out. I've known Mikayla longer... But I like Skylar.. I tell Mikayla I need to go home and she takes me home. Quickly I run to the apartment and grab my keys and leave. I rush over to the pizza place as fast as I can go. As I'm pulling up, I see Skylar walking out the door to her car. I quickly park and get out running over to her.

Adym: Skylar! Wait!! I need to talk to you!!

Skylars Pov

I look at adym and I'm kinda mad so I don't know if I wanna talk.

I sigh, "Adym.."

Adym: Skylar I'm sorry for being late, but I wanna talk to you.

We walk back into the pizza place and sit down. We talk for about 25 minutes and Adym keeps apologizing over and over.

Adym: Skylar...

I look into Adym's beautiful eyes, "Yeah?"

Adym: Sky, I don't know how to say this.... But.."