Chapter 105

Next morning

I wake up around 9 am without Adym. Before I leave my room I throw my clothes on and see Adym in the kitchen making pancakes. He smiles when he sees me.

"Morning babygirl."

"Morning baby" I yawn.

I walk over to the counter and sit down while scrolling through Instagram. Suddenly I get a call from a random number.

"Hello?"

"Hi is this Skylar?"

"Yes.. Who's this?"

"I'm Megan from TRL. I was calling to see if I can schedule an interview with you maybe tomorrow around 12 pm?"

"Yeah that sounds good. Just email or te text me the location."

"Great!! We'll see you tomorrow."

I hang up just as Adym hands me a plate.

"What was that about?" He asks.

"Just an interview I'm going to." I say.

He nods, "Cool..."

"You should come" I add while taking a bite of my pancakes.

Adym looks at me eagerly, "So you're ready to come out about our relationship?"

"Um.." I shrug, "Not yet.. I was just thinking maybe you could come but um.. I guess people would say things."

Adym looks down sadly while eating.

"Baby I'm not embarrassed of you and I don't wanna keep it a secret for long it's just I don't know if now is a good time you know? Seeing how Kevin's in the hospital and all.. If they saw me going to the hospital people would wonder what's going on and rumors would start.." I explain.

Adym nods, "Yeah I get it.."

I sigh, "I'm sorry it has to be this way right now but I just don't want bad rumors to start. Like if I announce our relationship then somebody takes a picture of me helping Kevin or anything they're gonna be like oh my god look she's cheating or look something's up. Kevin just doesn't want or need the attention right now."

"Okay.. Well if not now then when?" He questions.

I bite the inside of my cheek, "Um.. How about when all this shit with Kevin blows over?"

"How long is that gonna take?" Adym whines, "Why do you even go? You're not with him right?"

I shake my head, "No. I don't know how long it's gonna take.. Adym we're not together but I feel like I'm responsible for this."

"You're not though." He reasons, "Kevin... He just.. He's under a lot of stress that's all."

"Adym how can you say that?! Stop lying Adym It's because of me! He said so.." I mutter.

He rubs the back of his neck, "Okay.. Well don't beat yourself up for this. I mean it was better for you to end it sooner than later."

"Are you saying that because you love me or because you care?" I snap, "He could've died!!"

"I know I'm sorry. I'm just trying to help-"

"Adym what am I gonna tell his family?! They keep asking questions!!" I say.

"Babygirl just take some deep breaths and calm down Okay? It's gonna be okay. I promise." He starts.

Suddenly I get a text...

Kev: Morning... I'm bored.. Wyd?

Adym looks at the text as well and tries to brush it off while eating some pancakes.

Skylar: Morning.. I'm just eating breakfast.

Adym sees me text him back and can't help but roll his eyes while looking away.

Kev: Are you coming to see me?

Skylar: Idk

Adym stands up and puts the food away.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"I ugh.. I got to put a song out this weekend and I haven't recorded it yet so I better get going..." He mumbles.

"Adym..?" I say softly.

He looks at me while walking to the door.

"Are you okay?" I question.

He nods, "I'm fine babygirl.."

I sigh and decide to put away my plates and get ready to go to the hospital.

The hospital

The hospital

As I make my way up to Kevins room I can't help but think about Adym.. When I reach his room I knock then walk in. He smiles when he sees me,

"You actually came."

"I mean I have nothing better to do.." I joke.

He chuckles, "Nahh you missed me."

"Whatever" I roll my eyes while sitting down.

As we begin to talk we're suddenly interrupted by his doctor.

"Nice to see you're awake...Kevin I'd like to have a word with you if you don't mind.." The doctor says while looking at me.

"Whatever you have to say you can say it in front of her." Kevin states.

The doctor looks at me then sighs while continuing...

Tbc..