Chapter 89

I bite my lip before speaking, "Adym, you're such an amazing person and you know I love you so much. You've helped me through so much and I never thought that I would actually come to LA and meet Adym Yorba. That honestly blew my mind. Then the fact that we hang out and talk and it's not awkward it's just casual. Like we've been friends for years. I love talking to you and hanging out with you and I'm so glad we hang out. Not because I watch your YouTube videos but because you're a sweet, caring, loving, and just fucking amazing person..."

Adym blushes as he looks into my eyes, "Skylar I'm glad I got to meet you too.."

I continue, "And you've seen me through bad and giod and you still stick around.. I'm sorry for what happened the other day between you and Kevin. That was a bad idea to bring him but I needed to drop off the papers for Nick and I ruined everyone's day."

Adym sighs, "Don't blame yourself for that."

I look down at my drink nervously. Adym takes my hand and gives it a small squeeze.

"Hey" he smiles, using his other hand to lift up my chin, "It's okay. Just tell me whatever's on your mind and I promise I'll be here for you no matter what."

As he looks into my eyes I try to smile but I somehow can't, "Thanks Adym.."

We stare into each others eyes until I decide I need to speak.

"So Adym.." I continue, "Thank you for being there for me when I needed you most. Even when we didn't know each other that well you still helped me. Thank you.."

I take a deep breath before speaking, "And um.. I've made my decision.. You know, the one we talked about who I'm gonna date?"

He nods nervously, "Yeah I remember.."

"Well.. I made my choice and I think I um... I'm gonna be with Kevin.." I mumble.

As I look up I'm just in time to see Adym's smile fade as he takes it in but he quickly replaces it with a fake smile as he nods,

"Yeah.. No sweat.."

"Adym I'm sorry but I dunno.. I feel like for now I wanna stay with Kevin.. I'm sorry." My voice cracks.

"No don't worry about it Skylar I totally understand.. It's really no sweat. As long as you're happy, then everything's fine.." He tries to reassure me.

Suddenly my phone vibrates and I see a text from Kevin.

Kevin: Hey I'm here

I look up at Adym who clearly saw the text.

"Adym I'm-"

"No it's fine Sky. I get it. Go with Kevin and ugh.. Go tell him the good news.." He states.

"Adym?" I mumble so low it's almost a whisper.

He looks up at me, trying to smile,
"Yeah?"

"Can we still hang out and be friends? I don't want this to change anything we have." I say.

He nods, "Yeah. We can still be friends. Now go see your boyfriend.."

Before I leave I walk over to Adym and give him a hug,

"Thank you for being there for me.. Please don't let this ruin what we have."

"What is it exactly that we have?" Adym asks.

I bite my lip, "Frienship?"

He nods as I quickly say goodbye and jog over to the apartment to meet Kevin. As I run to the elevator I feel this pit in my stomach. I like Kevin but I love hanging out with Adym. As the elevator takes me to my apartment I think about Kevin. The doors open revealing Kevin waiting by my door a couple feet away. He looks up and smiles as he sees me walking towards him,

"Hey ma"

"Hey Kev" I smile as we hug.

I unlock the door and we walk into the apartment and head for my room. Once I shut the door, Kevin sits on the bed while I sit across from him at my desk. I swivel around in the chair and take a deep breath,

"Kev I've been thinking-"

"Princess before you say anything I wanna say sorry for how I acted.. It's my fault it happened and to be honest, after the fight and what you said I was hurt and mad at the same time. I thought you were just another girl and it wouldn't matter if you left but the longer we were apart the more I hurt..." He sighs.

"Yeah.." I say, "But I've been thinking and I've decided to give you another chance."

A big smile spreads across his face, "Seriously?!"

I nod as he comes over and wraps his muscular arms around me and hugs me tightly. The wheels on my chair begin to move against the wall as we hug.

Kevin smiles, "Princess I promise I won't accuse you or put you through any shit like that again. I love you so fucking much ma."

He leans in and we kiss before walking over to my bed to watch tv and cuddle. As we lay there, my mind begins to wander over to Adym.. Kevin's pretty comfortable to lay with but part of me can't help but think about when Adym and I cuddled...

Tbc..

K soooo imma update again. I wanna tell you guys whats gonna happen so mf bad but i canttttt cause I don't wanna ruin anything. But I got a lil story that happened yesterday (friday)

Soo yesterday I wore this rose tshirt that was black and it looked really cute so I wore my leggings i typically wear to pe. Keep in mind we run in pe so I'm not boutta have my pants fall down so the leggings are smaller and tighter to stay up. So after school most of my friends ran to the locker room to get their pe clothes while me and another friend walked to the office. So as we walk I hear my other friend Mikaylas voice so I'm thinking it's all girls behind me. So as I'm walking the girl who's walking with me, Jenny keeps glancing behind me. So I'm all are you okay? And she's like ur daddy's behind us. So I'm all what? And she's like yeah ur daddy's behind us. You know who I'm talking about? And I'm like i think so.. But i hope I'm wrong. And she's all ooh ur daddy keeps looking at you and staring and he thinks he's all slick cause he's behind you and he only has one of his friends with him and his friend doesn't notice. But he's not slick cause i see him and I see him getting closer behind you and his hand is getting closer. She's all imma say something and I'm like nah don't cause when I talk to him he tries to act all cool and slick. Like when we talk he stares into my eyes where most boys will look down. But i mean he got some nice eyes.. So we slowed down to let them pass but he remained behind us and so I had to go to the office and he randomly walks up next to me and keeps glancing at me as we walk like he's either tryna say something or listen to our conversation. Then when I glance over he looks away and corner eyes me. But if you're wondering who it was it was peyton💀 i think I've talked about him before.. Bruh but I'm still shook like before the bell rang I ran to get my backpack with my friends and we even passed him as he's walking. Like how tf did he end up behind me?! The dude walked the whole time and out of No where made his way behind me and stares at me!! I'm shook wtf💀It's not the first time though. He fr got staring issues all the time and he thinks i can't see him. Like before class ended we were taking notes and I could see him looking at me as I took notes but whenever I glanced up to look at my friend who was close to him he looked away. Bruh this is getting annoying like if u wanna say something then say it but if not then stop staring. Like I'm not tryna get attached dang💀 oof and yes I'm still in school..