Bad news, panic attacks, Adym

Recap

I smile, say goodbye and walk off with Kayla. Oh my god! I knew I heard them!! kayla and I get in line and pay for our stuff. After we put everything in the car I see Adym,Nick, and Sawyer walking out of the store with their stuff and I smile and turn my head. I look in the corner of my eye and I see Adym smiling and looking at me. Will something happen between us?  

End of recap

We get home and I take of my makeup and get in the shower. After my shower I put on some booty shorts and tank top. After I'm changed I go sit with Kayla and watch Riverdale. Kayla and i are watching riverdale and eating popcorn and I suddenly get a call from my grandma.

Skylar: Hey gram

Grandma: Hi Skylar

Skylar: How are you and grandpa? Hows everyone back home?

Grandma: Well, your grandfathers well. But, I just got a call from your cousin.

Skylar: yeah.

grandma: Well, your aunt Carmen passed away about 15 min. ago.

Skylar: WHAT?!

Once I heard my aunt passed away, I broke into tears. I was so close to my aunt and I just couldn't picture her passing away.

Skylar: how's grandpa?

Grandma: we haven't told him. You know he's undergoing surgery in a few days. We feel that if he hears one of the 2 sister he has left has passed, that could really take a toll on his body.

Skylar: oh my god, I'm so sorry.

Grandma: Everyone else knows, except for grandpa and your parents. You know your mom has a hard time keeping secrets. So we won't tell them. Don't mention anything and don't call grandpa and cry, he'll know something's up.

Skylar: Yeah of course.

Grandma: Thank you sweetie, we don't know when the funeral is, but I'll let you know. Could you let the boys (my cousins) know? If I keep calling everyone, your grandfather will wonder why I'm calling everyone.

I sigh, " Yes, I'll tell them..."

Grandma: I love you, and I'll see you soon.

Skylar: love you too, bye....

I hang up and walk to my room, crying. I can't believe she's gone. I never got to say goodbye... Kayla comes in my room and looks at me.

Kayla: You okay?

Skylar: My....my.. Aunt..Carmen....She...passed....away..

Kayla: oh my god, I'm so so soo sorry

Kayla ran over and hugged me. I knew Kayla knew how I felt. But at the same time, I knew she didn't know how to handle this, seeing how i rarely cry.

Kayla: Do you need anything?

Skylar: no.. I'm just gonna stay in bed and listen to some music..

Kayla: Do you wanna be alone?

Skylar: Yes, please.

I go on spotify and play so cold by Ben cocks. I listen to random songs and just sit and cry holding my pillow. I don't even care about what I look like right now, I just wanna see my aunt one last time... I guess I better text Nick and Noah..

Text messages with Noah and Skylar

Skylar: bold Noah:italic

Hey, I got some bad news.