Chapter 83

First I look at Adym's texts

Adym: Hey I'm really sorry about what happened. It just pissed me off to see him treat you like that and get jealous.

Adym: In a way I can understand him but he embarrassed you like that and that was completely uncalled for. I get it if you're mad and I'm sorry if I crossed the line but I really care about you and wanna see you happy whether or not I'm with you. I'm just worried about you that's all..

Adym: Please answer me to let me know if you got home safe.. You don't have to say anything specific just send me anything to let me know you're okay..

Adym: Hey.. Are you okay?

Adym: I know you're mad but I really wanna apologize..

Adym: Is everything okay?

Adym: Please don't scare me like this.. Are you there?

Adym: Okay.. Ig you want some space to think.. Just let me know how you're doing soon?

Once I'm done reading Adym's I read Kevins. Some are when I was talking to Adym while others are during my shower..

Kevin: Why are you talking to Adym?

Kevin: U told me you were here for Nick.

Kevin: Hey ma.. I'm really sorry about what happened. I got mad and I just got out of control and I really hurt you.. Please please please forgive me.. I need you in my life ma. Ily❤

Kevin: I'm sorry for what I've done.. I truly am. I've been so stressed and ik thats no excuse but I just got jelaous and lost it..

Kevin: I miss you💔

Kevin: Please answer me? I get it if you don't though..

I set my phone down and sit in bed for a few minutes. My eyes are still puffy from crying. It's around 5:45 and I know any time Kayla's gonna come in and wanna talk or offer me food but I wanna be alone right now. Honestly all I want is sleep.. I close my eyes and try to clear my head so I can go to sleep. My thoughts are interrupted by my phone vibrating. I pick up my phone and see my moms contact pop up but I really don't wanna talk to her so I silence it. She calls two more times before I silence my phone once more. The third time she calls I finally get annoyed and answer it,

"Hello?"

"Skylar I've been calling and calling what are you doing?"

"Things. Mom I've been really busy right now and I'm just trying to sleep and relax." I state.

"Well we need to talk about everything. You never call anymore and Skylar I wanna be involved in your life but you won't let me! What's going on? You keep ignoring my calls and hanging up on me!" My mom says angrily.

Can't she just take no for an answer or I'm busy and leave it at that!?

Mt thoughts are interrupted by her again, "Skylar!! Answer me!!"

"Look mom I'm sorry okay? I'm sorry I have a life and I'm far away where you can't meddle in it but I'm growing up. I have my own life now. Sorry I don't call as much anymore but I'm busy and have things to do alright? If you can't just accept the fact that I'm busy then I don't know what to tell tou alright?! But I've got things to do and the one time i get time to rest you wanna call me and yell at me for not answering your calls and talking to you!" I snap.

"Well I can see you're busy. You're aunt says you've been very busy and You're even involved with social media stars and superstars! You never tell me this and she says there's so much drama going on. Some I don't like either. So we need to talk." She exclaims.

"No! There is nothing we need to talk about alright?! It's my life! Last time I checked when you turn 18 you are now considered an adult so just stop trying to boss me around alright?! Let me make my choices and suffer the consequences. Mt choices are my buisness and I don't always have to tell you. Like I said, I'm trying to relax and I don't need more stress on me right now so goodbye." I say sharply before hanging up.

I set my phone down and stare at the wall. Did I seriously just say all that? Was mt life this dramatic when I dated Adym? I turn on my side and try to get some rest when there's a knock at my door.

"Hey Sky are you okay?" Kayla asks.

"Yeah I'm fine.." I lie, silently hoping she'll continue talking.

"Okay.. Well um I'm gonna be going out for a little bit so I'll be back later tonight." She states, "Bye!"

"Bye.." I mumble.

Tbc..

Soo i didn't finish my homework but I did most of it and I just nerd my laptop to type but it's all the way downstairs and I'm to lazy..