chapter 51

I open the door to find Adyn smiling at me, "Hey babygirl" he smiles.

Quickly, I turn and shut the door so it's only Adym and I in the hallway.

I smile, "Hey baby"

"Everything okay?" He asks concerned.

"Yeah, my family is here and they're sitting in the living room gossiping." I laugh.

"Okay, well I wanted to give you some flowers because I was at the store with sawyer and I saw flowers.. So I got them for you" he says pleased with himself.

"Aww thank you baby" I say taking them and smelling them.

"No problem, I better go so you can visit. I love you" he smiles as he walks off.

"Love you to" i smile.

Okay.. So how am i gonna get the flowers inside? (Btw they're roses) I poke my head in the door and spot Kayla. Quickly I text Kayla and she leaves the apartment and helps me bring them in.

My mom looks at me and sighs, "Skylar i don't know why you always have to hide stuff, we're family."

As much as I wanna say something smart back, I say, "Yeah, I know it's just this is personal stuff.."

I take the flowers in my room and fill a vase with water and put the roses in. Leaving my room, I sit down next to Nick who looks at me and raises his eyebrows. Great, now Nicks on to me..

After a couple hours, we have dinner and get ready for bed. Half of our family stays with Kay an I, and the other half with Nick. After getting ready for bed, I lay in bed and scroll through social media. Today was a long day.. My family is nice and all, it's just sometimes they piss me off.

Next day//Disneyland

I wake up around 8 am. Getting out of bed, I shower, get dressed, and do my makeup.

 Getting out of bed, I shower, get dressed, and do my makeup

After brushing my hair, I walk out of my room to find my family ready

After brushing my hair, I walk out of my room to find my family ready. Kayla walks out with Adidas leggings, shirt and shoes on. She checks her dutch braids one last time before walking to the door. We all leave the apartment and head over to wher Nick and Noahs apartment it.

"I'll go get them" I offer.

My mom says, "I can text them."

"But I can get them" I say, getting out of the car.

As I walk into the apartments, I take the elevator to the 5th floor and walk out.

As I knock on Nick's door, I yell, "Hurry up. We're leaving soon."

Nick calls back, "Okay hold on."

As I'm waiting for the door to open, Adym opens the door and smiles at me, "Hey babygirl"

He gives me a hug and leans in for a kiss when Nick walks out. We freeze as Nick looks at me.

"Excuse me.. Lemme just get through" Nick says, pushing between us.

I glare at Nick as he stops and waits for more family to come. Adym smiles at me and kisses my cheek.

"Have fun with your family." He smiles, shutting the door.

Once everyones ready, Nick looks his apartment and we head for the elevator. We get in and Nick gives me that "What's up with you two?" Look. Rolling my eyes, I look the other way and ignore him. We reach the bottom floor and walk to the car. As we get in, I hear my mom talking about my love life again. What's so interesting about my love life?! As we drive, I go on my phone and scroll througb social media. Nick begins talking to Kayla as we drive and I can tell Kayla's having the time of her life.

Disneyland

We reach Disneyland and we all get out. Kayla begins talking about Nick but all I can think about is Adym.. We get inside and begin walking around. Immediately, Nick wants to talk about relationships with our family. Suddenly, I see a ride and Kayla and I walk over to it. Our family gets in line as we wait for the ride. We all wait and talk as the line gets smaller. Suddenly, a boy in front of us turns and smiles at us.

"Hey, what's your name?" He asks.

"Skylar, what's yours?" I smile.

"Elijah.. Nice to meet you Skylar.. What about you?" He asks Kay.

"Kayla" she smiles.

"Nice to meet you" we reply.

We begin talking about the ride and I can tell my mom's looking at me.

"Do you have Instagram?" He asks.

"Yeah" i reply.

"What is it?" He asks.

I give him my Instagram and we follow each other. As we continue to wait, I get a snap from Adym..

 As we continue to wait, I get a snap from Adym

I giggle as I look at it. Nick looks over my shoulder and smiles at me.

"Are you dating?" He mouths.

I nod and he looks at me, "Make sure he takes good care of you or I'll get involved."

I smile, "Got it."

I send Adym a snap back and we continue to talk until we're next in line. I feel like today's gonna be one of those good days...

Hey babes❤ sorry I've been so inactive. I've been working on a new book but that's not much of an excuse.. So imma try and update tomorrow? But no promises. I'm gonna try and read over my book and see whats going on. I haven't posted in so long i don't even remember what's going on😂😂

But if you have Instagram you should follow my fp for Adym~ @/ Myflopadym

Also if you like lil Xan I made one for him to~ @/ xxanarchy_gangx but it might change soon...

I'm trying to figure out a schedule for my books so I think on the weekends imma try and update both books at least once unless I have a friend over or anything like that. But yeahhh.. I missed updating this books but I was out of ideas but one randomly popped in my head today sooo here I am😂

Also what do you think about the name Lil Drip? I fucks with it👌❤