Chapter 72

Kayla watches me for a few seconds before going on her phone.

"Hi is this Skylar Gomez?"

"Ugh yes? Who's this?"

"Hi Skylar, this is Victoria Secrets modeling director, Tiffany. Is now a good time to talk?"

I look at Kayla and whisper, "I gotta take this real quick."

Kayla sighs and nods, "Okay"

I walk into my room and shut the door, "Okay sorry what we're you saying?"

"I was calling to offer you a modeling career for Victoria Secret and PINK by Victora Secret? You see, we've been watching your instagram and checking up on you and we really like what we see. You are an amazingly beautiful young girl and we would like to see if you'd join our modeling buisness?"

"Oh um... Yeah. So what would I be doing?"

"Just modeling our clothes and lingerie for magazines and our online shop. You'll also be doing fashion shows."

"Okay sounds amazing. I'll give modeling a try."

"Okay Great!! Do you have a manager I can contact?"

"Um no it's just me."

"Okay that's fine well I'll email you the information. Do you mind coming in tomorrow around 12 pm?"

"Sure I'll see you then."

"Okay great!! When you get there just ask for Tiffany."

I hang up and look at the time. It's going on 3:15 and I wanna be ready when Kevin gets here so I quickly get in the shower.

After my shower I throw on some joggers and an undershirt and begin my makeup.

As soon as I finish my makeup I begin looking for ab outfit. After looking for an outfit for 10 minutes I finally made a choice.

 After looking for an outfit for 10 minutes I finally made a choice

By the time I'm ready It's 5:40. I walk out of my room as Kayla walks out of hers.

"Oh hey.." She smiles, "You look amazing."

"Thanks Kay" I smile, feeling slightly bad.

"What're you gonna do tonight?" I ask.

"Nothing really.." Kayla shrugs.

I sigh, "Kay?"

"Yeah?" She responds.

"Do you still like Nick?" I ask.

She shrugs sheepishly, "I mean kind of... I know that's probably awkward since he's your cousin and all and he's like your older brother but i mean i think I'm getting over it.."

"Kay" I chuckle, "It's totally fine if you still like him. I mean at first it was awkward and hard to wrap my head around it but I thought about it and I would rather you go out with a boy like Nick instead of a guy who won't treat you right."

"So what are you saying?" She questions.

"I'm saying-"

Suddenly there's a knock on the door. I answer it and see Kevin smiling,

"Hey lil ma"

"Hey Kevin" I smile.

"You look amazing as always" he says, kissing my cheek.

I blush as he asks, "Are you ready to go?"

I nod, "Yeah let's go."

Kevin starts walking towards the elevator. Before I leave I turn to Kayla,

"Talk to Nick.."

She looks down, "I dunno.. I don't think he likes me that way."

"Only one way to find out" I smile.

Kayla shakes her head, "It's okay.. I mean He's busy coaching football."

I giggle, "Whatever Kayla.."

Before I shut the door I say one more thing, "Oh and um.. I might not be staying here tonight. If I come back it might just be for clothes or something.. I dunno we'll see. I have another meeting thing to go to."

"Okay" she smiles, sitting on the couch.

As I shut the door I see Kevin waiting for me by the elevator. He smiles as I walk towards him.

"Damn you're so fine." He smirks.

"Thanks baby" I smile.

At dinner

We walk in and are immediately seated for our dinner. As we sit down I tell Kevin about the call I got.

"Princess I'm so happy for you" he smiles, "I can't wait to see my girlfriend modeling for Victoria's Secret. Bring some lingerie home for me to see in person."

I blush as he says that, "So what are you doing tomorrow?"

"I have a meeting to go to. I'm meeting with the Miami Heat team and we're gonna discuss some things if I join." Kevin explains.

"Will you join their team?" i ask.

Kevin shrugs, "I love LA so much and I wanna play for their team it's just I can't picture myself playing with them. The Sacramento kings want me as well but I couldn't picture myself with them either. Yeah, that's our home town but it's not the best team. They're doing good with Willey Cauley-Stein playing on their team but I don't think I wanna be on their team.. Maybe the Golden State Warriors? I dunno I've been so nervous lately.."

I put my hand on Kevins hand, "Don't worry everything's gonna be fine."

Kevin smiles nervously, "I hope so.."

Tbc..