Chapter 115

"Oh my god hey" one girl smiles, "Skylar I love you so much!"

"Hey, thanks" I smile, "Wassup?"

"Damn you're even finer in person" the boy who looks about 15 next to her winks.

I let out an awkward laugh, "Ugh thanks?"

She elbows him, "Dumb ass. Sorry this is my smart mouthed brother."

Two girls behind her perk up, "Do you mind if we take a picture?"

Another boy behind the girl and her brother speaks up, "Can me and Drake take a seperate picture with you?"

I nod, "Yeah sure."

Nick and Adym stand off to the side and watch us while the girls excitedly take pictures with me. After a few pictures the boys hand their phones to the girls. One boy stands on each side and poses for a picture. After the second picture Drake's friend turns to me,

"Aye for a picture can I kiss your cheek?"

"I mean.. As long as it's not on the lips cause I got a man so.." I laugh awkwardly.

He nods, "Yeah."

After the picture Drake speaks up, "Aye I wanna do one like that but can you kiss my cheek?"

Meanwhile Drake's friend is recording it for snapchat. I glance at Adym who shrugs and nods but I can tell he's lowkey telling himself it's just a picture.

I nod, "Okay why not?"

I turn and kiss his cheek while his sister takes a few pictures. Suddenly he quickly turns and kisses my lips which leaves me shook.

"Drake what the fuck!?" His sister exclaims, "I swear to god you embarrass me so much."

He smirks, "Aye sorry I love you so much and I wanted that."

His friend says, "Damn get some" while zooming in on us.

"Okay you're pretty slick for a 15 year old." I state, "But I gotta go."

Drake blushes a little bit before turning his head and rubbing the back of his neck. I turn and say goodbye to everyone before walking past him to Adym and Nick. Adym quickly wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me close to him as we walk.

"Damn he was quick to get that kiss" Nick laughs.

"I know" I chuckle, "Clearly 15 year old boys haven't changed since I was their age."

Adym rolls his eyes, "He's not that slick."

"Adym" I laugh, "It was just a joke."

"I was 15 before. I've done that before he wasn't that slick doing it." He huffs.

"Adym" I giggle while getting close to his face, "Come on he was 15. You act like I'm boutta dip and go date him. He's 15"

Adym looks at me with a "I know but that's still not funny" look while saying, "Okay but I'm just saying he thinks he's cool but he's not."

Nick laughs and adds, "Watch him share that with his friends and post it on instagram and then watch it blow up."

"I know" I shrug, "But he's 15 so it's not like I'm cheating. He's just a supporter that's all. I mean it happened with Justin Bieber so it's not like it's just me."

We walk to the Gucci store and I tell Nick to go ahead while I stay out with Adym. I turn him toward me and rest my forehead on his.

"Chear up" I smile, "He's 15. It was just a picture and he was tryna be all cool for his friends alright?"

Adym nods, "You know sometimes I can't stand the limelight. It was already hard for guys to stop staring at you but now you're famous."

I giggle, "Come on baby. I'll always love you and be there for you. Besides you have way more than he does. So stop acting all jealous and being all territorial cause I got you for life."

Adym rolls his eyes playfully as we walk into Gucci and look around. As we look around I see Nick getting a gucci shirt while Adym looks at slides. After a couple hours of shopping we walk to the food court to grab some lunch. We decide to grab food from this bbq place before leaving. As we drive home Adym talks about taking a trip. Pretty soon we get back to the house and Adym goes to his room to put away his bags. Before I leave I walk upstairs to Nicks room and knock.

"Come in" he calls

I walk in and find Nick on his laptop, "Hey Nick can I ask you something?"

"Shoot" he replies while typing.

"Do you know why Sawyer moved out?" I ask while slightly shutting the door

"To be closer to his girlfriend." He states.

"Is that all? There seems like there's something going on between them.." I mention.

Nick eyes me for a few seconds, "Sky.. Don't worry about it alright? If you really wanna know then go ask your boyfriend."

"But he doesn't wanna talk about it." I sigh.

"Why do you wanna know so bad?" He questions.

"I dunno" I shrug, "I'd want to make sure I'm cool with my siblings before they left."

"Well thats you. Everyone has their reasons for things" he shrugs.

"Nick I know you know something. Tell me" I plead, "You used to tell me everything-"

"Not everything. Besides it was always my buisness. It's between them." He says, turning his attention back to his laptop.

"Nick-"

The door opens slightly and I see Adym.

"Are you seriously trying to ask him about earlier?" Adym questions

"Adym-"

"I thought I told you to drop it?! Why is it so important to you?" He exclaims.

"You're fine with letting your brother leave on those terms? If I were you-"

"Skylar you're not me. Drop it. I don't wanna get you involved. It's nothing alright?! There was just a disagreement. Leave it at that. Nothing more. So don't go ask Nick okay?" He huffs.

"Fine" I sigh.

"No. Promise me you'll drop it?" He asks.

I nod, "Yeah.. Look I gotta go."

"No Skylar promise me now." He demands.

"I promise to drop it." I state.

He looks me in the eye before walking off.

"Bye" I mumble while walking downstairs.

"Bye" he replies.

Tbc..

Bruhhhhh I just checked my profile and it says I have 202 followers!! Wtf?! I'm shook like what- I never thought people would like my stories like woah- When I first started writing it was just because I was tired of seeing unfinished books and books that weren't realistic so I decided to write my own book so it can be not only realistic but my way😂 Anyways ty ty ty TYSFM✨✨💖💖