Does she want me?

Recap

Kayla's Pov

I pull into the apartment complex and I park. Walking in the elevator, I prepare myself to scream at Adym and drag Skylar out of the apartment. I check my purse and I can't find my phone...Crap, I left it in the apartment.. Whatever I'm just coming to scream at Adym and Skylar.. I reach Adym's door and...

End of recap

Kayla's Pov

I bang on the door and Sawyer answers.

Soi: Hey, Kayla right?

Kayla: yeah, yeah, whatever.. where's that douche bag Adym?!

Soi looks at Kayla questioningly and says, "Hold on"

Turning around, Sawyer yells, "Yo, bro you got a visitor!"

Adym: hold on, I'm getting dressed.

Oh my god...Did this fool just do it with my bestfriend?! Adym comes walking out drying off his hair, wearing this.

I cross my arms and glare at Adym until he is standing right in front of me and Soi goes and sits on the couch to play video games

Adym: Wassup, Kayla right?

Kayla: Don't play games with me.

Adym looks confused, "what?"

Kayla: Stop acting stupid!! 

Adym: I'm not!! What the fuck are you talking about?! 

Kayla: Skylar.

Adym: yeah? and?

Kayla: Did you have sex with her?

Adym: No! We just hung out! All three of us went to get pizza, then I took Skylar to the skatepark and we skated around, then got ice cream!! 

Kayla: And?

Adym: And afterwards we came back to the apartment and she stayed the night. Nothing happened though! I wouldn't do that to Skylar!! After the most emotional day she''s had I wouldn't have sex with her!

Kayla:Whatever, Where's my bestfriend?!

Adym: Your best friend went back to your apartment!!

Kayla: Oh, now she goes back home?

Adym: What do you mean?

Kayla: Yesterday, when she was leaving she said she was gonna go and hang with Noah!

Adym: No, I told her come over here....

Kayla: So, what i'm hearing is this trick lied to me?!

Adym: I dunno... All I know is we're hanging out today....