Chapter 121

Adym: hey can I come over? I wanna talk

Sky: yeah I'm home

Ten or so minutes pass and there's a knock at the door. I open it revealing Adym.

"Hey" He rubs the back of his neck

"Hey" I reply awkwardly

I let him in and we walk into the living room.

"So look.." he takes a deep breath, "I love you. When I say that I mean like I love you more than anything in the world. I always wanna be with you. But we're imperfect so we argue like we did the other day.. To me though, you're so perfect and I Wouldn't want anyone else.. look I love you and I wanna be with you and I wanna make things better between us. But look I can't be sorry for texting that. Skylar you act like you don't have to tell me anything about anything because it's like well if I wanna do something imma do it. Forget everyone and  everything else cause I'm finna do it-"

"Okay So I cant help one of my oldest friends?" I give him a look.

"Aka your ex" he adds.

"You literally make it sound like I'm selfish-"

"In this relationship you are!" He exclaims, "You-"

"So by helping out someone so they don't ruin their career is being selfish? Damn i completely misunderstood the meaning of selfish" I say sarcastically

"Skylar we're in this relationship together!! This is not a you do you and I do me thing where we only link up and love each other when we have time it's a 24/7 thing-"

"Are you saying I don't understand that?!" I exclaim

"Sometimes you don't-"

"Adym I love you and you'll never be replaced. You make me so happy-"

"Then why'd you leave me the first time for Kevin?"
He interrupts

"Sorry I don't like being accused of things" I mutter, "I have trust issues too yet I trust you"

"Look all I'm saying is you you need to let me know when things happen-" he begins.

"You make me feel like I'm five. I thought this was a relationship" I hiss.

"Cause sometimes you act like you're five!!" He rolls his eyes.

"Bye" I cross my arms and lean back in my seat.

"What?" He asks.

"Out" I say

"See?!" He huffs

"Sorry did I stutter? When I say out I mean get out Adym. Call me when you're ready to make things better." I sigh while standing up.

"Fine" he replies, "Call me when you're mature"

"You just wanna be single" I roll my eyes sarcastically

"Dating you, I already feel like I am" he huffs while reaching the door.

"Aight maybe your wish will come true" I say while shutting the door.

Since when has he pissed me off that much?! I don't even know where that came from.. running my fingers through my hair, I grab a water bottle and sit on the couch. I begin thinking about what Melissa said.. maybe it's time I move.. What about adym? And what about Kayla and Nick? To get my mind off everything I decide to film a YouTube video. After my YouTube video I edit it and upload. Since there's really nothing much to do I decide to look at homes.. do I even know what I want?

After looking for a couple hours I find some homes I like. Since i don't know what to do I call nick. It rings a couple times before he answers.

"Hello?"

"Hey Nick"

"Hey sky what's up?"

"So I've been thinking and I need your opinion.."

"Aight what's on your mind?"

"So I'm thinking about moving to a house-"

"Ayeee you should definitely do that. I mean you have the money"

"It's gonna be a big house though and I don't know if I'm ready for a big house ya know? So far it's only me and Kayla living together.."

"Do you want roommates?"

"I don't know.. I might try living with Kayla alone like I already do but I don't wanna be to far from you.."

"Well I don't know what to tell you.. maybe you could visit? I dunno.. wait what about adym?"

"We're not on good terms right now.. but that's beside the fact-"

"First tell me what happened so I know if I needa get involved or not"

TBC..

Hahah.. I got no inspiration rn..