Chapter 44

Recap

I stop spinning and look at the door but I got dizzy. Did I see her in a sports bra or am I just dizzy?? 

End of recap

Adym's Pov

I get out of my chair and look out the window but I don't see anything... Weird... 

20 minutes later

Skylar's Pov

I jump off the treadmill and grab my water bottle taking a sip of water.  

Skylar: That was a good workout

Nick: Done already?

Skylar: I have to go to my car, I left my other earbuds there. These earbuds aren't as good. I'll be right back.

Walking to the door, I open it and walk down the hall to my car and grab my earbuds. On my way back to the front door, I realize I need someone to let me in. Okay I'll text nick.. Reaching in my pocket, I can't find my phone and I remember I left my phone in the gym... Wow.. Nice going Skylar... Reall smartt...

Adym's Pov

I'm looking outside and i see someone standing by the front door.. I look closer and see Skylar out there.. Is she okay?? Turning on my heel, I walk out of the computer room and walk to the front door and I see Skylar outside.

"Funny seeing you here. It's almost as if you're stalking me." I say jokingly.

Skylar turns around, immediately smiling, "Me? Nahh. Don't get your hopes up. I think you forgot my cousin lives here."

I can't get over her beautiful smile... "Rightttt.. So, how are you?"

Skylar sighs, "Good. I'm glad to be home. How about you?"

Adym: Good. So what are you doing here?

Skylar: I was working out, then I had to grab some earbuds and I left my phone and now I can't get in..

Adym: Ohhh. Okay, come on in then.

Skylar: Thanks. So what are you doing out here? I mean, I know you live here, but how'd you find me down here?

Adym: I was in the computer room with Sawyer and I was looking out the window, thinking about going swimming and then I saw you by the door.

Skylar: I'm glad you considered going swimming, otherwise I would've been here a while. The pool looks nice right now.

Adym: Wanna go swimming? Oh wait, your spending time with your cousin..

Skylar: Well, I considered swimming to. I could go swimming but only if you want to.

Adym: Yeah, do you have clothes?

Skylar: Yeah I have a bathing suit

Adym: Okay, do you need a place to change? You can come change in the apartment if you want..

Skylar: thanks, lemme just grab my stuff.

I jog to the gym and grab my stuff.

Skylar: I'm gonna go swimming

Kayla looks at me panicked and I give her a "You'll be fine with him" look and she sighs.

Nick looks at me, "By yourself?"

Skylar: No, with Adym. Don't wait up!

Turning on my heel, I meet Adym at the elevator and we go to their apartment to change.

Adym unlocks the door and lets me in first, "You can change in my room, I'll grab my stuff and change in Sawyers bathroom."

Skylar: Thanks

Adym grabs his stuff and goes to change. I walk into Adym's room and put my bathing suit on.

After getting dressed, I walk into living room and see Adym on his phone in only his swim trunks

After getting dressed, I walk into living room and see Adym on his phone in only his swim trunks. Oh my fricking god! Skylar don't stare..

Adym: f you want you can leave your backpack and come back for it. Do you need a towel?

I nod, "If you have one."

Adym reaches into a cabinet and grabs a towel, throwing it to me. We walk downstairs and jump in the pool and swim. I splash Adym with water and he splashes me back laughing. I get out of the pool for a few minutes before Adym picks me up from behind and jumps in the pool. We both come up for air, our faces close together. Silence fills the air as we stare into each others eyes, no one says anything. Our faces begin to get closer, I can feel Adym's soft breath on my face. As our faces get closer, our lips connect and we kiss. It feels almost as if time's stopped. We continue to kiss, our hands wrapping around each others bodies. After a few minutes, the kiss ends and we both look down as we blush from kissing. We look back into each other eyes, smiling. After a few minutes of looking into each other eyes, we get out of the pool and sit next to each other as we dry off. After drying off, we continue to sit by the water. I turn and look at Adym and he looks at me. I look at his soft, pink, lips and they look so kissable. No. Stop. Don't ruin anything Skylar.. Turning my attention back to his eyes, I think about how perfect he is once again.

Adym's Pov

As I'm staring into Skylar's eyes, I think about how beautiful she is. I look into her beautiful brown eyes and then at her soft, pink, lips. I really wanna kiss her right now but I told her we could go back to what we had before starting a relationship. She knows I like her but, I don't wanna ruin anything because I just got my crush and best friend back. I love Skylar so much, but I can't just keep kissing her. What if she feels uncomfortable and I ruin the friendship?? Should I have kissed her? What if that made it awkward?! No. Don't ruin this.. Only if she wants to kiss.. Right? I don't know.. I can't ruin this..... Focusing my attention back on Skylar's beautiful eyes, I once again think about when we just kissed.. 

To be continued.........

Sup babes, sorry I haven't updated. I've had a lot going on.. On top of that would you believe my teacher sent me to the office when all I did was turn down the volume on my phone?! My friend always has her hone out and of all people I'M sent to the office like WTF?! I swear she has it out for me!! Anyway, I'm thinking about starting a new book but continue these books.. what do you think? I'm gonna try and figure out a schedule for these books...

 what do you think? I'm gonna try and figure out a schedule for these books

My favorite person in the world