chapter 98

After my shower I poke my head out of the bathroom to see Adym recording. He smiles and reaches out for me,

"Hey babygirl. Come here"

He smirks as he realizes I only have a towel on. Reaching over, he turns his camera off and moves everything off his bed and pats it,

"Come here babygirl I need you."

I blush as I walk over and he pulls me onto his lap while rubbing my boobs through the towel.

"So you need clothes?" He whispers into my ear.

I nod and he bites his lip, "Okay I'll let you dry off before I make you wet again."

He takes me off his lap and places me on his bed while he walks into his closet. In a few seconds he reappears with some joggers and a white t-shirt.

He throws it at me, "You can wear these so your comfortable."

"Thanks baby" I say while catching them.

I walk into the bathroom and get dressed while he finishes recording. To be honest I don't look that bad in his clothes. I leave the bathroom which makes him smile when he sees me.

"Damn you can still see your fat ass in my joggers." He smirks.

"You can see my bra and part of my boobs in your shirt" I chuckle.

"I know" he winks.

Adym pulls out his phone and orders a pizza. While he finishes up recording I sit downstairs on the couch on my phone. I hear footsteps coming down the stairs and Nick appears.

"What're you doing?" He asks while walking towards the kitchen.

"On instagram." I reply.

"Are you staying the night?" He asks.

I shrug, "Maybe, maybe not."

Issa dirty part up next

He nods and walks back upstairs. Pretty soon Adym walks downstairs and sits next to me. As we sit and cuddle he places a hand on my thigh and moves it upward. Adym smirks as I look at him. Once he reaches my heat he looks behind him quickly.

"What?" I ask.

"I didn't know if Nick was downstairs. We're friends but It would be awkward if he saw me carrying his little cousin upstairs.." Adym explains.

He then stands up and carries me to his room where he shuts and locks the door. Immediately he begins ripping off his clothes except for his boxers while I take off my clothes. Once his clothes are off he reaches for me and pulls me against him as we kiss.

Without breaking the kiss we make our way to the bed where he lays me down and begins planting kisses down my body. He comes back up and begins leaving hickeys on my neck before he finds my sweet spot and begins gently nibbling my neck. While kissing my body he massages my boobs.

I begin to play with his hair while he kisses down to my boobs and begins sucking on my right boob while massaging the left. Finally he makes his way down to my cat and lays down before pulling me on his face.

"Ride my face" he commands.

As I sit down on his face I feel his tongue slide in me which makes me moan out his name. While he eats me out his hands make their way to my boobs and he begins playing with them.

"Adym.." I moan, "I'm getting ready to cum."

Once he hears me he takes me off his face and stands up to get a condom.

"I'm on the pill" I add.

He turns to me with a smirk, "Really?"

I nod as his eyes stare at my body. He then pulls down his boxers which causes his member to spring out and hit his stomach. Adym walks over to the bed and sits down while picking me up and setting me down on his dick. We both moan out in pleasure as his hands hold onto my waist to guide me on his dick.

His hands suddenly move from my waist to my butt where he has me bounce up and down. Adym moans out my name as I go up and down.

"Adym I'm really close" I mumble between breaths.

"Me too" he moans.

Suddenly I feel him release his load into me. I feel myself cum on him as we stand up. He smirks at me,

"I'm glad you're on the pill."

We both clean up before getting in bed and cuddling while watching Netflix. As we watch tv I lay on Adym's chest and I feel his hand resting on my butt. As the night comes to an end an morning comes we both fall asleep in each others arms.

Tbc..