Chapter 67

Kayla turns and faces me, "What?"

".. What did Nick want?" I ask.

"He needs help moving-"

"Nope." I interrupt.

"And" she continues, "I told him we'd be there in 30 minutes. That was 10 minutes ago so if you're ready let's go."

"No." I reply, stubborn.

"Too late, you're going." She states.

I sigh and walk over to my closet. Okay.. It's no big deal. I'm just there to help my cousin who I've been avoiding since he said he's moving with Adym.. I pick out an outfit and quickly get dressed before touching up my makeup and meeting Kayla by the door.

 I pick out an outfit and quickly get dressed before touching up my makeup and meeting Kayla by the door

We take my car to the new house. It takes about 15 minutes to get there and all I can think about is Adym. Finally we arrive so I park the car and we get out and walk over.

"Ooh Nick be lookin fineee." Kayla giggles.

"Whatever" I mutter.

"Hey Sky" Nick says, hugging me.

"Hey." I mumble.

"Thanks for coming. I was trying to call you but you weren't answering. Are you okay?" He questions.

"Fine." I reply.

Suddenly Adym walks out of the house and sees me. He looks at me and jogs over while saying hi to everyone. Nick hands me a box and then Adym.

"Where does this go?" I ask Nick.

"I'll show you." Adym offers.

I sigh, "K."

As soon as we walk into the house and out of earshot Adym starts talking,

"Hey so I stopped by earlier this week and you weren't there. I've tried calling you but you didn't answer-"

"I've been busy." I interrupt.

"Yeah.." He chuckles, "I figured if you didn't answer you probably were... But I wanna talk to you."

"There's nothing to talk about." I reply sharply.

"Look I know now isn't the time but I just.. I need to talk to you." He says

"About what?! Tell me Adym, what's so important?! Is it the fact that you called me a hoe?!" I exclaim.

Adym looks at me and sighs, "I know and I'm sorry.. I was mad because I need to talk to you and all you do is avoid me. Look, if it makes you feel better I deleted the tweet"

"I have my reasons to avoid you. But you fucking called me a hoe!! Yeah Adym becaude deleting it makes me feel better. It totallyyyy erases the fact that you said that! You might as well just tag me in the tweet!" I exclaim.

"I'm trying to make things better! And the only reason I didn't tag you was so I didn't ruin your "precious" reputation." He rolls his eyes as we walk upstairs.

"Reputation?!" I question.

"Yeah since you're always seen with Kevin and supposedly dating him. I wouldn't wanna have all these magazines making up rumors and ruining everything." Adym mutters.

"Adym you're impossible!!" I sigh.

"At least I'm trying to make things better." He mumbles.

"I'VE TRIED!!" I yell.

Everything gets silent as soon as I said that.

"Skylar-"

"Adym.." I interrupt, setting down the box, "You know what? I can't do this. I'm done."

Turning on my heel, I walk out of the house and to my car. Kayla looks at me as I pass her,

"Hey where are you going? Is everything okay?"

When I don't answer she sets down the box and follows me. I think about driving off but I can't pull myself to do that. Half of me wants to stay but the other half doesn't. So, instead I walk over to the side of the car where they can't see me and I sit down and put my head between my knees. Part of me wants to cry while the other part wants to punch someone. Kayla appears next to me,

"What's up? Tell me what happened?"

"I don't know.." I mumble.

"What happened?" She asks.

"We argued and I just don't wanna argue right now." I sigh, "I'm tired of arguing."

"Well then.." Kayla bites the inside of her cheek before continuing, "Maybe.. He's just not good for you?"

I look up at Kayla as she continues, "I know he's your favorite YouTuber and you guys would laugh and talk some times over social media but everyone's different. You can act one way on your social media account but act differently when in person.. So.. Maybe he's just not the best for you."

I nod, trying not to show I'm hurt, "Yeah.. You're right.."

Kayla sighs, "This is all my fault. I made you come and the argument happened.. I'm sorry. I know he misses you and I think I know how you feel but you have your own thing going on.. I'm sorry.."

Nick walks over to us, "Hey what's going on? Are you okay? I just talked to Adym.."

"I'm fine." I mumble.

Kayla sighs, "Wanna go home?"

Tbc..