Chapter 64

Kayla: Hey where r u?

Skylar: at a friends..

Kayla: Replace me already?😔😭 smh i knew this day would come

Skylar: Stfu😂😂 I'm with Kevin. What's up?

Kayla: Nvm just wondering wya

Skylar: K I'll be home soon.

As I finish up my text, the boys laugh at Kevin some more.

"Look do you guys have something to do or what?" Kevin asks annoyed.

They shrug, "Not really."

"Hey can we go swimming?" Alex asks.

Kevin nods and leads us outside to a big pool. He walks over and reaches for a towel. He gets about w feet away from me when Alex runs over and jumps on him which causes him to fall as well. Before he falls he reaches for something to grab onto and ends up grabbing me which makes me fall in aswell. We all come up for air as Dante and Josh jump in. For the next half hour we all swim before I decide to get out. As I get out I hear murmers and whispers from the boys. I turn and face the boys who smirk as I grab my towel. The boys continue to swim around while I dry off.

While I sit in a chair drying off I look down and remember I have white jeans on. Of course you can see some of my skin but now that my jeans are wet you can even see my thong.. Embarrassed, I wrap the towel around my waist and try to use me jacket to cover my chest. Finally, the boys get tired and decide to get out and dry off. While they all dry off I try to fix my hair so it doesn't get knotted. Kevin goes into the house to grab his Gatorade so I take my chance and go inside.

"Hey babe?" I ask, "Do you mind if I shower?"

He smiles, "Yeah go ahead and use my bathroom. Do you need me to wash your clothes?"

"Do you mind?" I ask.

He shakes his head, "No I can do it."

"Okay" I smile, walking upstairs.

He follows me upstairs while I head to the bathroom and quickly take off my clothes to give to him. As I shut the bathroom door once more I get into the shower and begin washing my body. The warm water feels good on my skin as I wash my body and my hair. After my showerI dry off and go to put on some clothes when I realise I don't have clothes.. I poke my head out of the bathroom but don't see him. But I do hear them talking downstairs.

"Kevin?" I call out.

They stop talking and I hear him, "Yeah lil ma?"

"Um.." I say nervously, not wanting to mention I don't have clothes in front of his friends, "Can you come here please?"

Suddenly I hear footsteps coming up the stairs. Kevin appears in the door way,

"Hey"

"Hey" I say, "Um.. Did my clothes finish?"

He shakes his head, "Not yet.. Don't worry you can borrow some of mine if you want."

I nod as he disappears into his closet. After a few minutes he walks out of his closet with a hoodie and some joggers.

"Sorry.." He says, "I don't have underwear or a bra for you but I tried to find a hoodie that wouldn't make them stand out as much.. As for the underwear I don't have anything for you"

"Um it's fine.. I can just wait for my clothes." I say, taking the clothes, "Thanks for the clothes."

He turns and heads back downstairs as I throw on the clothes. I look at myself in the mirror and I don't look that bad.. He gave me some Black joggers with a grey UCLA Basketball hoodie that has his last name on the back. As I walk downstairs I hear the boys talking about me.

"Yeah I really like her.. I hope we stay together. She just got out of a relationship with a youtuber and she was missing him for a while.. I'm scared she's gonna leave me for him." Kevin explains

"Nahhh" Alex says, "If you're a good boyfriend then she won't leave you."

I reach the bottom of the stairs and suddenly all eyes are on me. I smile and walk over to the counter to grab a Gatorade. In the corner of my eye I see Alex point at my butt. Kevin shoots a glare at Alex and rolls his eyes before sitting down on the couch. I walk over to the couch and sit down next to Kevin when he grabs my waist and pulls me onto his lap. We all talk about school and our lives now as we sit on the couch. Kevin feels my waist as he holds on to me. His hands wrap around to my thighs as I remain on his lap while we talk. Suddenly, the front door opens..

Tbc..