Chapter 74

I walk back into my room and begin looking for an outfit. After about 15 minutes I find an outfit. Once I get dressed I take a picture and post it on instagram.

 Once I get dressed I take a picture and post it on instagram

Skylar_Gomez

890k likes 650 k comments

"Makin moves"

User1: DAMNNN WHAT A FUCKIN SHNACKKKK😍😍 WHAT A QUEENNNN

User2: If you fr dating Kevin i hope he knows that his gf is a slut.

Skylar_Gomez: @/ user2 the fact that you take the time out of your day to comment dumb shit on my page just lets me know how obsessed you are w/ me😉😂

User3: Oh my god you and Kevin would be so cute I hope ur dating😍

As I fix my outfit in the mirror, I get a text from my mom.

Mom: Hey honey I just wanted to text you since we haven't talked in awhile. How's college? We miss you so much..

I hesitate for a few seconds before I begin to type..

Sky: I'm fine.. I miss you guys 2

Mom: Good😇 how's college?

Sky: It's complicated right now..

Mom: We need to talk more we never talk..

Suddenly my moms contact pops up as my phone rings. I decline the call and text her back.

Sky: Mom I'm doing something atm.. I'll call you later okay?

Mom: Okay

Before setting my phone down I turn on some music to listen to. As Billy (by 6ix9ine ofc) plays on my phone I begin doing my makup and getting ready.

 As Billy (by 6ix9ine ofc) plays on my phone I begin doing my makup and getting ready

Once my makeups all done I quickly straighten my hair to get some of the waves out. By the time I'm dressed I have a half hour to get to my meeting. As I walk out of my room with my purse and phone I quickly say bye to Kay before hurrying to my car.

At the meeting

I walk in to this expensive looking building. There's a lady at the front desk who's smiling at me ad I walk in.

"Hi my names Skylar Gomez and I'm here to see Tiffany-"

"Skylar!" The woman smiles, "I've hear of you!! You're so pretty!! Go to the elevator to the 10th floor and the door at the end of the hall is her. I'll let her know you're here."

I smile, "Thank you."

I do what the lady says and soon I'm facing these big double doors. Before I get the chance to finish knocking the door flies open presenting this woman with brown wavy hair and light brown eyes. She smiles at me,

"Hi Skylar how are you?"

"I'm good thank you.. How are you?" I reply.

"I'm fine thank you. Please, sit down. Lets talk about modeling.." She smiles, sitting down.

Here goes nothing....

After the meeting

I walk out of the building and head to my car. It's around 1 pm.. To be honest that wasn't so bad, I was expecting her to judge me on everything but Tiffany was really nice and she said she liked what i had to offer. So, I start my first modeling career in 2 days... I've never been more nervous.. As soon as I get in my car I text Nick.

Sky: Hey is Adym up?

Nick: yee I asked if he had plans today but he said no so ur in the clear👌

Sky: Did u tell him I'm coming?

Nick: no

Sky: k good I just finished up a meeting so I'm gonna go change real quick and then I'm omw

Nick: k

As I drive home I think about the interview and my future. Day by day Kevin gains more fame. Am I really ready for all this attention?

Finally i get to my apartment and I quickly run up to my room to change into some casual clothes before leaving once again.

I drive for another 15 minutes or so before getting to the boys house. I text Nick to let me in and less than a minute later the fron door opens as I walk to the door.

"Hey" I say.

"Hey" Nick smiles, "Glad to see you're back."

"Don't remind me about that day." I state.

"Right" Nick nods.

"So how's everything with you?" I ask, walking inside.

"Pretty good. How about you? I've been seeing a lot about you.. Looks like someone's been busy.." Nick states.

"I'm fine.. I mean I dunno.. All I did was hang out with Kevin and I dunno." I mumble.

"Really? It sounds like there's a lot of drama.." Nick eyes me.

"Have you read about it?" I ask.

Nick nods as I reoly, "Okay then you know the drama."

"So are you dating Kevin?" Nick asks as we stand by the door.

I shrug, "I dunno.. There's a lot of rumors.."

"Just tell me" Nick sighs.

I nod, "Don't tell anyone. We're dating. And I mean don't tell anyone. Not even family or friends. Got it?"

Nick nods, "How'd Adym take it?"

"I haven't told him exactly.." I mumble.

"You need to tell him.. I mean honestly, I can picture you guys together rather than you and Kevin. You guys already dated so it's like a been there done that kind of thing. With you and Adym it's sweet ya know? He took care of you when you really needed him." Nick explains.

"Yeah.." I sigh.

"Whatever.. It's yoyr choice. He's in there finishing up some new songs." Nick motions for me to follow him through the kitchen before stopping and pointing to a door.

"Thanks.." I say.

Nick disappears to his room as I approach the door. I stand there nervously.. Why am I nervous? It's just Adym.. What am I gonna say? I need to tell him about Kevin but I wanna check on him. Bruh I'm basically coming over here to friendzone him in his own house!! I mean I just gotta talk to him. He's my favorite youtuber anf we're already good friends.. I mean come on I can talk to him.. I take a deep breath as I knock on the door.

Tbc..