Chapter 86

"Honey we need to talk about this some more I mean Skylar loves it here and-" my dad begins.

"No." My mom interrupts, "She's coming home. I told her she can go and I was comfortable with it because I trusted her but after seeing all this drama I don't want her here anymore."

"You're not thinking about it." My dad says.

"I am thinking about it." My mom rolls her eyes, "It's final."

"No I'm not going." I reply, "I live here now and theres nothing more to say about it. I'm not moving back no matter what."

"You don't have a say in this right now." She mutters, "You're moving back."

I stand up while gathering my things, "If this is really all you wanted to do was argue then I'm leaving."

"Going back to pack I'm guessing?" My mom eyes me.

"No cause I'm not going. I'm doing my own thing." I growl, leaving the cafe.

As I leave I hear my dad and mom talking. I can't believe she tried to make me come home like that. Yes, my life is really busy right now but thats no reason to run home and hide. Once I get in the car I check my phone and see Adym texted me back earlier.

Adym: Let me know if you need to talk. I'm here for you.. But I wouldn't be mad if you didn't wanna talk to me..

Sky: Thanks Adym.. Idk if I'm ready to talk about anything atm but I'll keep it in mind when I do.

I set My phone down and drive to the apartment where I immediately head into my room and collapse on the bed. As I lay there, I feel tears forming in my eyes. Life seems so stressful right now and I don't know what to do.. Suddenly theres a knock on my door. I keep my face down on the pillows as I lay there,

"If You're my parents or Kevin or Adym, go away.. But.. What do you want?"

I hear a familiar voice, "It's not any of those people.. What's wrong?"

I sit up to see Kayla looking back at me, "Have you been crying? Tell me What happened."

"I don't even know where to start.." I sigh.

Kayla looks at me for a few seconds before getting up and walking to her room. That was weird..

"Kay?" I call out.

"Just a sec!" She replies.

A few minutes pass before she walks out of her room in a blue bikini.

"Go get your bathing suit on and bring some extra clothes. We're going to the lake." She smiles.

"Kay.." I sigh, "I dunno-"

"Come onnn" she pleads, "You'll feel better."

"It's a long ass drive." I reason.

"Come on." She smiles.

I think about it for a few seconds before getting out of bed and begin searching through my closet for my bathing suit.

Once I'm changed and ready we begin driving to the lake. We thought about the beach but figured the lake would be more quiet. After driving for what seems like forever we finally go to the nearest lake. We unload the car and sit down in the sun.

"So" Kayla sighs, "That wasn't so bad. Now tell me what's going on."

It takes me almost an hour to explain everything and through it all Kayla remains patient and listens. After explaining everything kayla thinks about it for a few seconds,

"Well.. I would give my parents time to cool down before talking to them. As for Kevin I would really think about it. I mean can you picture staying with him? You can see how he got mad and understand his feeling but through it all could you remain his girlfriend? And Adym.. We can see how he felt and why he wanted to stick up for you It's just Kevin doesn't like him.. If you really enjoy being friends with Adym I would still hang out with him."

I nod, taking it all in, "Okay. Thanks Kay. I'm glad we came out here."

We sit and talk for a few minutes before taking some pictures for instagram. I decide to post a picture real quick before going swimming.

Skylar_Gomez

957k likes 789k comments"Gotta love the lake😘 Shoutout to my besfren who always know how to make my day better😘😘❤"

"Gotta love the lake😘 Shoutout to my besfren who always know how to make my day better😘😘❤"

User1: Did you have a bad day or something?

User2: I bet that was a long ass drive😂
Skylar_gomez @/ user2 yeah it was😂

KevinJames: Hope ur feeling better

MaluTrevejo (Idfc how tf she spells her name. Idc if it's trevehoe or treveja irdc so..): You're so pretty😍 We need to hang out sometime

Therealriccotho: Glad to see that smile on ur face again👀

I look at thr screen for a few seconds and I see Malu's instagram comment on my picture.. Honestly, I don't need her drama in my life so I ignore the comment and begin running and jumping into the lake with Kayla. As we swim around I remember what I wanted to ask her,

"By the way, where'd you go last night?"

"Oh yeah! I went on a date!!" She smiles proudly.

"With who?" I ask.

tbc..

Sorry I haven't updated the other book. Im tryna catch thos book up but imma update the other one tomorrow. Sorry if i don't update much this week.. I have finals for hs so I'm nervous and i deadass fell asleep when we started the test but it was 3 hours so i finished and then slept for another hour and a half💀 But I'm also caught up in boy drama which i never realised is fr annoying💀