You never saw me here

Recap

Sawyer walks out of his room and Adym grabs his keys, while I grab my purse. We all leave and walk to Adym's car to get pizza. I'm so thankful for meeting Adym. He's truly an amazing person. I don't know how I got so lucky.  

End of recap

Skylars Pov

As we pull into the pizza place, I take a deep breath. A lots been happening and I've been stressed. For once, i actually feel really good. It's just been a long, stressful, past few weeks. I get out of the car and Adym holds the door for Sawyer and I. 

I smile at Adym, "Thanks Adym."

Adym: No problem. have you ever been here?

Skylar: I ugh, came here with my dad when I was younger.... That was when I was like 12 years old though, so I haven't been here in a few years.

Adym's Pov

She has such an amazing smile. I feel bad for her. A lot has been happening to her. I wish i was her boyfriend. I could be the best boyfriend. I wonder if she likes me like that? She said she hasn't been to this place in a few years. The last time she was here was when she was 12. I wonder how old she is. She has to be of age, right? Before I make a move, I better make sure she's of age, otherwise I could be in a lot of trouble...

Sklyars Pov

We sit at a table, and a waitress comes up, her name is Lacey. She reminds me of my cousin. She smiles and asks us what we want to drink. Adym gets a coke, Sawyer gets Pepsi and I get a water. As we sit there I put my head down and look at the table, thinking about everything. I just can't wrap my head around my aunt passing.. I shake my head and look up to see Adym looking at me. I smile and he smiles.

Adym: So, how are you feeling?

Skylar: I actually feel alot better, thank you again. 

Adym: no problem, I'm glad you feel better

Sawyer looks up from his menu and stands up to go to the bathroom. It's just Adym and I. 

I smile and say, "So, now that you know about some of the crap in my life, how's everything with you?

Adym: everything's going good, I'm a little tired but I can't complain. How's Kayla?

I laugh, " Good, she's crushing on just about every cute boy we see on the street, so you know she's enjoying LA."

Adym laughs, "yeah, LA's filled with a lot of people. I mean I can't relate to the boy thing but I have seen a really amazing girl."

Well, I wonder who this trick is. I'm about to beat some girl up. I know it's not me, so lets find out who this trick is. yeah, I get jealous easily.

Skylar: Nice, she's a lucky girl.

Adym: " yeah, her names Skylar" he says while smiling at me 

I blush, "aww thanks."

Adym: If you don't mind me asking, what made you and Kayla want to move to LA?

Skylar: well, ever since I was little my parents were always judging my every move. I felt like they were never satisfied with the things I did. If I got a B or lower on a test, my dad got mad at me. They always judged me. My family has a lot of problems. So when I was younger, i decided to move to LA, because I love LA and I would be able to get some space between my family and I. I love my family, but I wanted to go somewhere where I couldn't be judged by the things I do.