Chaoter 75

As soon as I knocked I hear Adym say,

"Come in"

I open the door and see Adym turn in his chair and face me. He sees me and his face immediately lights up.

"Am I interrupting?" I ask.

"Hey!" he smiles, standing up, "I wasn't expecting you. No you're not interrupting anything."

He hesitates for a few seconds, not knowing whether or not to hug me. Instead I walk over and wrap my arms around him.

"Don't be afraid to hug me" I chuckle, "I don't bite."

He hugs me back. As we hug I take in his scent. I feel safe in his arms..

"Wanna go up to my room?" He offers.

I look at him hesitantly.

"Only to chat of course. Since I don't know of you're single I'm keeping my boundaries." He clarifys.

I smile and nod, "Sure"

Adym flashes me his million dollar smile as I follow him upstairs to the master bedroom. We walk inside and I sit down on his bed while he sits across from me on the bed.

"So I know you weren't expecting me but I wanted to surprise you." I explain, "Ya know just check on you."

He smiles once again, "Thanks. I'm actually feeling a little better. I've tried to get more sleep. But honestly, I'm just glad we're talking again."

He can't stop smiling and I find it so adorable..

"Aww" i say, "I'm glad we're talking. I missed our conversations. But we all need our space at times right?"

Adym nods, "Yeah.. So how's everything with you?"

"Good actually. I just got my first modeling career with Victoria's Secret. I also just did an interview for Update magazine." I explain.

"Yeah I saw" he says, "I'm proud of you. You've come so far."

"Eh.." I shrug, "You've come farther and you've actually worked for it."

Adym looks at me, "What do you mean?"

"I dunno.. It's like everything's being handed to me because of my looks or because I'm involved with drama." I sigh.

"You deserve this" Adym says, grabbing my hand and holding it.

An awkward silence falls over us. We both know what we're thinking about the problem is we don't wanna talk about it..

I take a deep breath, "Adym.. Can we talk?"

"Yeah" he nods, "I mean that's what we're doing right?"

"Yeah but ya know.. Have a serious talk?" I ask.

Adym gives me a reassuring smile, "Of course. Whats up?"

"Look" I say, "Adym I know last time we saw each other.. Well actually the last few times we saw each other we have had mini arguments but who doesn't right?"

Adym nods as I continue, "And um you also expressed your feelings to me and told me you're.. You're miserable without me and um... You wanted to get back together."

Oh my god why can't I get this sentence out?! This is so hard to say and I don't know how to say it..

Adym looks at me intently as I speak,

"And the last time I saw you we kind of had a disagreement on all the drama and you were losing sleep and really tired. Well you know what happened. So um.. After you went home I went home and I thought about it and Adym.." I say nervously.

I start to mumble so I take another deep breath before continuing, "Adym I love you but for the sake of us I think we should just be friends."

Adym's facial expression drops as he looks at me. Once again silence fills the air as I begin to feel bad.

"Adym don't think of it like I'm trying to cut you off fully like yeah we should be friends and then I disappear and we never talk again. No. I want to be friends with you still. I still want to be in your life and support you and help you and be there for you." I explain.

Adym nods as he releases my hand and looks down at the ground, "Okay.."

I scoot over and hug him, "Please Adym don't shut me out. I just think relationship wise we should take a break. But friendship wise, I wanna be here for you."

When Adym doesn't answer I say,

"Adym look at me. Please just talk to me."

He looks up at me, "Okay.. Tell me something?"

I nod as he asks, "Are.... Are you and Kevin dating?"

I sigh and nod, "We just recently started dating. But Adym I still want you in my life. Please Adym pleade stay in my life."

He sits there motionless for a few seconds before plastering a small smile on his face.

"It's fine. We can still be friends. I um.. I don't wanna leave your life.." He mumbles.

Even though he acts as if he's fine I know he's hurt. What is he actually doesn't wanna be friends? I still wanna have him in my life.. I look down, feeling bad when I suddenly feel a strong pair of arms wrap around me.

"Don't worry. I'm here for you no matter what. Whether or not we're dating I'm here for you." He muffels into my neck as we hug.

Tbc..

Sorry I haven't updated the other book I'm tryna catch this book up.